{2.11}Here Comes Mommy

"Are you kidding me right now, Sarah?" I screamed at the idiotic Sarah Harding. It was starting to rain, and really hard.

"I'm going to start the Jeep and hook it up to the trailer just in case we need to run for it." Eddie said stepping out with the Jeep keys.

"It was hurt." she rushed setting the dinosaur on top of a lab table in the lab.

"Do you understand the mother is going to track that animal down and kill all of us?!" I screamed.

"Yes, but it was going to be killed itself if it were to stay in those binds any longer." she whined.

That's when my anger took over and I slapped the piss out of her. She held her hand to her cheek I slapped and I stared at her angrily with no regret.

"Now, we are going to return this animal back outside, where it belongs before its mother gets here." I ordered in between gritted teeth.

I felt as if I were NOT overreacting. I mean, this breed of dinosaur almost killed me and Ian. And here right next to me, is the same kind of animal that has traumatized me. Has given me nightmares for months on end. Making me thrash and kick in the night and waking up completely horrified and screaming to the top of my lungs, alarming Ian. I took one last look at the man slaughterer and another at Sarah.

"Uh, it looks like it's too late, my love." Ian stuttered looking out the window in fear.

He took a couple steps back and whispered

"Get the baby, set it outside, and she'll go away."

Sarah gave a terrified look and motioned for Nick to help her with the baby. They picked it up and softly set it on the mud outside our door. Coincidentally, a clap of thunder and a bolt of lightening, shook the trailer.The power flickered and then shut off, sending sparks everywhere.

A Rex looked through the window. I turned to the other window and found another one. Crap. There were two of them.

Ian slowly walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm not losing you again like last time." he whispered in my ear.

"Don't... try... to .... run... and ... catch... it's .... attention... like... last...time." I whispered back.

"What is that?" Nick said just a little too loud alarming the T-Rex's and making them tip over the trailer on their side. Everyone screamed in unison and climbed onto things. We all looked out the window for Eddie, who was no longer alive.

"This is not the time for me to be wearing a dress!" I screamed.

Ian tightly clinged onto my waist with his arm as we were being slung around like Raggedy Ann Dolls.

"We're headed for the cliff!" Sarah screamed.

We all held onto a counter and before I knew it the trailer was hanging off of the cliff. Sarah fell and was now on the glass window with the view of crashing ocean waves under her.

"Sarah!" we all screamed as the glass started to crack underneath her feet.

"I'm coming!" Nick yelled climbing down to her rescue. A loud creaking noise from the trailer told us we didn't have much longer to escape.

Nick got down to Sarah and grabbed her hand, pulling her up and having her grab onto a countertop.

A rope was dropped down and we all grabbed onto it. Right as we grabbed on, the trailer slipped down into the sea below us.