{1.05}Tyrannosaur

The Tyrannosaur roared. The sound was deafening.

"Stay...still. It's sight... is based on...movement." Alan whispered.

Gennaro was running away from the car he was in and screaming and crashed into the bathroom.

"Where does he think he's going?" Alan asked.

"Gotta go you gotta go." Dr. Malcolm said.

The Tyrannosaur ducked his head into the car the kids were in. He bellowed a loud roar. He took his head and tipped over the car and bloody murder shrieking was heard.

"Oh...my....God." I said cupping my hand over my mouth.

The T-Rex then pushed the car over the wall and down it went.

I started to freak out even more. I panted really heavily.

Alan ran out of the car and went to help the kids. He immediately disappeared and the tyrannosaur was still in sight.

"Oh my God we're gonna die!" I screamed, crying as the T Rex stomped his way over to our car.

"Listen to me." Dr. Malcolm instructed putting his hand over my lips, trying to keep me quiet.

"I don't have time for this, we're about to die! Literally die!" I yelled.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. Ha, it got me to shut up finally.

"Take this," he calmly said taking a gun from the trunk and handing it to me.

"Holy shit, how? What?"

I had used guns before. My father taught me to load and shoot them, after a robbing incident at my house.

"I'm going to run and distract the Rex with this flare. You need to run and hide on the perimeter of the trees, so you don't get hurt. After I'm done, I'll come get you." he explained.

"Promise? Promise you'll come back for me." I said

"Promise." he said about to reach for the handle.

"Ian wait!" I said. He looked back at me confused.

"I'll be back." he promised kissing me again.

"Okay." I softly said as he ran off.

I bolted out of the car. He ran the opposite way yelling at the Rex "Hey!" , and waving the lighted flare in the air.

I ran as fast as I have ever ran, toward the trees. My vision grew blurry and I wasn't sure if it were the tears or the rain, but my legs tiredly kept running.

I turned back around to watch for Ian, but had to squint my eyes because of how dark it was.

The T Rex dipped down and shook something in its mouth.

Ian.

His body was thrown into some foliage, and the Rex stomped towards it.

The screams of Gennaro were heard.

I welled up with tears, knowing that Ian probably wouldn't make it out alive.

A little noise came from behind. I looked behind me and a dilophosaurus stood cocking its head to the side trilling.

"Oh God." I whispered. I wasn't dumb, I knew a wild animal, especially ones that were supposed to be EXTINCT would attack.

I shot the gun, and the kick made me fall back into the mud. I felt a stinging sensation in my right arm. I cursed and looked down at my arm. It had a huge gash about 7 inches long. I had shot two more times on my fall down. The dilophosaur was on it side and black gooey stuff ran down his mouth and onto the ground. Blood trickled down its belly where 3 bullet holes were indented.

Wow I had just killed a fucking dinosaur.

Now time to find Ian.