MBG 3

Amria Thomas

"Amria what do you want to today." Madison asked me.

"Umm I don't know. Maybe we can go to the mall." I said hoping she would say yes to it. Madison being her she would say no like always.

"How about we go to this Caribbean Club. You know Rihanna is going to be there. And I wanna work work work. And let her see me doing durt durt durt." Madison said doing a little dance

"But I don't wanna see you work work work. Or do durt durt durt. See Madison that's why you don't have a man. You play time much just so ugh." I said.

"Okay what ever child." She said. Touching her long ass nails.

"Do I have a choice to go." I asked

"No not really. So you better bic

Caribbean Club 95
V.I.P 11:30

Amria Thomas

Madison was drunk like always. She was also twerking on Riri. While Work was playing through the speaker. I was over there sitting in the V.I.P section sipping on some GTV. Watching the secrecy. The club was packed with people for different races. Jacmians,Caribbean,Bahamians,Trinidadian and many others. Of course Madison the drunk one was getting hit on a bunch of boys. And she didnt look comfortable. Me being the friend I am. I went to save her. Walking down the stairs holding the rail trying not to fall in these high ass heels.

"Oh my goodness baby girl your here. I'm ready to go." She said walking away from the group of boy handing out her hand for me to take it.

"Woah baby girl where you think your going." One of them boys said pulling back Madison. I'm calling them Boys because they not man to talk to a women.

"Get you fucking dirty hands of me." She said

"Aye bitch who the fuck you think you talking to." The one with the brown eyes said. That set me off.

"Excuse me young boy. Who are you calling a bitch. Would you like for somebody to call your mom,grand mother or sister that. That's what's wrong with the world. To manny fuck boys lord." I said holding my hand out.

"Shut up fat bitch nobody was talking to you. You want to eat a cheese buger." Another on said.

"Leave her alone". Madison shouted

"Who gone stop me." The one with brown eyes said

"Imma stop ya dumb ass. Why ya bum ass nigga can't talk to these ladies one on one. And that girl ain't fat. Ya dumb ass ain't never heard of thick." The unknown voices said

"Youngin you know these women." The brown eyed one said

"Don't matter If I didn't or did. I told ya nigga's to get the fuck away from them. So get chu dumb ass some where." The unknown voices said again. Those boys left. Meanwhile I tried to walking out with Madison drunk ass. This didn't work. I wanted to say thank to the man that help with the situation.

"Umm thank Sir for helping me and my friend back there." I said looking down at the mystery man. He lift up my chin with his finger. And there he was August Alsina.

"No problem lil mama. If you need help walking your friend out they I would help ya."

Longest chapter I made 💪👌.

Madison getting drunk 😂😊. And her twerking on Riri.

That situation 😣😩

August handled it 🔥👌

Amiar and Madison in the mm