MBG 9

August Alsina

"August where are you taking me". Amria asked me for the 10th time. I sighted I'm getting aggravated.

"Ask me that question again and watch how I'm going pull this car over. And watch how I handle that ass." I said keeping my eyes on the rode.

"August why do you have to be so sexual. I know your mother taught you if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it at all." She said looking at me. I smiled.

"Amria well it's me. I have a nasty mind. And you make it more bad for me. When I see you i just think of all the things I want to do to you." I said. She blushed.

"We are here." I said parking the car.

"You took me on an hour drive just to go to a house on the beach." Said to me while I was helping her get out.

"Amria get chu ass out so I can take you into this restaurant." I said a little bit aggravated. She took my hand and walk to the door.

"I thought this was an house. And keep talking to me like that I'm going to beat your ass." She pointed her finger in my face. I graded her ass and wishper in her ear.

"Amria you gone be calling me daddy in a minute if you keep talking shit." I said as the host greeted us. Amria just looked at me shocked.

"Welcome to Shake Beach House I'm Kaylin I will be your help tonight." She said.

"Mmh hello can we get a table for two". I said.

"Right this way." She said grabbing two munes as me and Amria follwed her. I was to busy looking at Amria's ass that shit was just moving side to sick had a nigga in lala land.

"August did you hear what i said."Amria asked getting my attention. I shook my head as no.

"I was to busy looking at chu big ass how it was switching from side to side." I said looking her. It don't make no sense to lie to her. She looked shock and blushed.

"Your mouth really doesn't have a fitler huh". She asked looking at me.

"I mean no. I wouldn't be me if i wasn't real with people. You know how the world got a lot of fakes and i ain't one of them." I said spiting nothing but the truth. She looked at me and smiled. Damn. She so beautful.

"Are you guys ready to order." Kaylin asked.

"No but can we order our drinks right now." I said.

"Yes you can. What would you like to drink miss." She asked Amria.

"Can i get a sex on the beach, and a sprite." She asked looking at the host. In my mind I said "I can give you sex any where on the beach, the hood of my car, this table any place you name it i'll give it you." Then the host turned my way and ask the same thing.

"I would take a class of henny and let me get a sprite please." I said looking down at my menu.

"Your drinks will be her soon." She said then she walked away. Me and Amria was just staring at each other until my phone had ranged.

"Hello mane." I said clearly annyoned.

"Mm August it's Tiffany." Her name just fucked up my hole mood.

"What you want broad."

"Im pregnant."

Did y'all miss me?

No it's cool. But I updated with all tge homework from school imma need to pre write my parts.

The restrants in the mm