MBG 7

August Alsina

I got to drunk at the club. I bought this broad home with me and we had sex. I know I put on a condom. If no babies around here. But any ways she was sleeping in the bed with me. Time for her to go.

"Aye. Ma,wake up. Time for you to go home." I said shaking her.

"Five more minutes please." She said. Bitch.

"Bitch if you don't get chu ass out of my bed." I yelled pulling the cover off her.

"Okay damn. I'm getting up but what time is it." She asked.

"Little mama it's 11:25." I said looking at my clock on my bed stand.

"Shit I'm going to be late to work. Can I use your phone to call my boss." She asked.

"I'll dial the number for you just tell me what's the number." I said. You just can't let everybody use your phone. Special a damn groupie.

"What ever. The number is 236-345-8198." She said.

"Imma but it on speaker." The phone ranged two tomes and A familiar voice answered it.

"Amria". She said.

"Hey Amria it's Tiffany I'm calling you to tell I'm going to a little late to work." The girl guessing who is Tiffany said. Amria a boss. I like that.

"Tiffany I'm going to let you slide today. But if your late again I'm docking your ass. But hurry up and come to work the store is packed." Amria said.

"Okay. Later boss." She hunged up.

"She is such a bitch. With her big ass." She said.

"Aye watch yo mouth female. And she's not a bitch or fat she's thick ass fuck. Now hurry up and leave bitch". I said.

"What ever August." She said smacking her head. She slammed my door. I don't know what's up with these hoe's slamming my door's. But im finna call Amria to let what this hoe thinks of her. Her ass won't have a job no more.

Amria Thomas

Today the shop was busy today. There were so manny crowds in and out of the store. And I need all my employee's here helping me out today. But sadly I always have that one person that's not here on time. And that was Tiffany. I asked Madison can she work her shift until Tiffany comes. She yeah bit the she said "why you didn't fire that bitch." I'm going to find out why she doesn't like her. Before I could do that the phone started to rang.

"Tha Jump, Amria speaking how may I help you." I asked.

"Amria I it's August. That gurl nam Tiffany need to get her ass fired." August said.

"August how did you get my work number too. Start explaining." I said hoping this nigga is not on no stalker type shit.

"Me and the broad was leaving the club together. We fucked. I told the hoe to get out my house then she called saying she was going to come late to work. Then she called you a bitch and a fat ass. But your ass back there is fat." He said.

"Alright August I'm going to call you later." I said.

"Bye big booty." He laughed then hung up. He is so childish. Then in walked Tiffany.

"Tiffany come here girl." I said being fake. Bitch I'm going to be petty.

"Yes Amria" She smiled.

"I heard you called me a bitch and a fats ass." I said smiling.

"Boss you told you them lies. They need to stop." She said lying her ass off.

"You did. You didn't hang up the phone dumb one." I said.

"Okay so what." She asked getting smart. Madison came out of no where and yelled

"Bitch the fuck you mean so what your fired. Dumb hoe go get chu last pay check bitch." Madison said laughing. I bust out laughing I couldn't hold it no more.

"Amria are you letting her talk to me like that." She said rolling her eyes. Before I could say something Madison said something.

"Yes hoe now bye. And I hope your eyes get stuck in your fucking head you dumb fucker." Madison said.

"Your just mad that I took your man huh. He didn't want you. To bad he died." She said smiling. Before I knew it Tiffany was on the floor and Madison on top of her.

"That was my brother bitch. You had his baby you dumb hoe." Madison said punching her.

"Maddie get off she's not worth it."I said yelling. She looked at me and ranned to me and cried.

"Everybody gets a 15% discount for the trouble ." I told one of my other workers walking out with Madison.

Madison Perri

"Madison tell me what happen at the store." Amria asked. I'm so hurt in pain that bitch thought she knew what she was doing. She know that was my brother she was talking about like that.

"Amria what happen back there wasn't post to happen. She talked about Von and you he's gone. Why would she said something hurtful shit like that." I was trying to say but my voiced cracked.

"So your telling me that's Van's baby mama and that's Enya's mother." She asked.

"Yeah." I said wipping my tears away.

"The said part is that she doesn't take care of Enya. My mom her her mom does." I added.

"So was she the reason why Von died." She said

"Yeah it's that bitch's fault and she didn't care if he died or not. She just wanted his money and I tried to tell him that but he didn't believe me. He always told me "mind yo business M" or "My you just don't like that girl". But look now Von she got you killed so much pain I went through seeing her hurt him but she didn't care or he didn't. Mria it hurts so much you don't understand." I cried into chest.

"It's okay Maddie he's in a better place. We going to get Enya and tell a judge you won't full custody of her. And as your Best Friend I will help you raise her." She said.

"Okay"

I'm changing Quan's character. He can't be tray but Amria and Madison in the mm along with her brother Von