MBG 6

Amria Thomas

"Girl was you talking to August Alsina." One of my employee's Tiffany said. She is like a gold digger if you had money and saw Tiffany you bet she fucked and sucked you good.

"Tiffany stay out of my business and work the cash register." I said not really want to talk to her.

"Damn boss but do you know if he is single." She asked. She is being a hoe what she needs to do is take care of her daughter.

"Tiffany you have one more thing to say before I fire your ass. But I won't you because you have a family to take care of. But say one more thing then other than being on my cash register." I waved my finger while walking away to my office where Madison was at.

"Aye Madison I need you to do me a favor." I asked sitting in my seat. She looked away her phone and at me.

"What chu need babes." She smiled.

"Can you go to Mickey's and oder me a number two with a vanilla shake and you can get you something to and can you work a cash register for me please." I asked.

"How about I work a register for you and order what you want from Mickey's on the phone." She said unlocking her phone.

"Even better." I said.

August Alsina

"August who was that girl that was talking to you in the store." Asia said looking at me like I got something to tell her

"Are you my girlfriend. Nope,that don't concern you. Do it. No stop worrying about me damn it." I said aggravated.

"That's why your ass is gone be lonely by yourself all these years hope." She said getting she stuff.

"Bye little mama" I said waving her off and laughing.

"Die slow fuck boy." She yelled. Slamming my door. I got up out of my seat and open my door and said

"Bitch don't be slamming none of my door. You gone come to me when you need some good dick. And die slow to bitch." I yelled. Before she got in her car she stuck the bird for me. Then my nosey ass neighbor walk out side.

"Mrs.Butler take your nosey ass back inside of the house." Yelled then went back into house.

"I need a drink." I mumbled. I called up Quan to see if he wanna go to the club with me.

"Quan my nigga you trying to go to the club with me." I asked this nigga knowing he would say yeah

"Hell yeah. What you trying to get in youngin." He asked.

"Tha club that be having most of the hoes in there willing to fuck on spot." I said.

"So you trying to go to Tha Embassy or Club XXL." He said.

"What club you don't know nigga. But ain't club XXL a strip club." I asked.

"They change it the but they still got them hoes who strip their what time you trying to go." He said.

"11". I said.

"Ight two's nigga." He said.

"Two's." I said then hung up. That's the way be say bye now it's time for my momma to come and get her grandchildren.

Amria Thomas

"I'm so tride from today." I said locking the store up.

"Who you telling." Madison butted in.

"I almost fired Tiffany's ass today." I told her. Madison doesn't like Tiffany. I don't why but but soon as I said her ass gone say this

"Why didn't you fire the bitch. What was her hoe ass talking about this time." She asked.

"Well August camed into the store-

"August Alsina. The August Alsina camed into your store today you didn't tell me soon as you camed into the office." She cut me off.

"Yes now let me fishin the story. He camed in we talked. He gave me his number and he got my number. Than Tiffany come out of no where once he left talking about you were talking to girl were you talking to August Alsina. I'm like mind your own business and go get my money. This bitch gone say damn boss I just wanted to know if he was single. And that's when I lost it it. I was like Tiffany I'm about to fire your ass if you say one more thing but I won't because you have a family to take care of. But if you ain't counting my money in a minute.

"Finally you did it". Madison shouted.

"Calm the fuck down Maddie." I said.

"Ooo I like this side of you." She said.

"Get chu crazy ass in the car so we can go out to eat." I said laughing.

"Yes daddy." Madison said making me laugh even more.

"Stop with the gay shit bruh." I said laughing in the car

"Okay"

Club XXL

12:01 AM

August Alsina

Me and Quan been here for a little minute. And I saw this shawty eyeing me. She wasn't bad like Amria but she could do for a little minute. She walk her ass by me and started talking to me.

"I see you eyeing me Mister August Alsina." She said.

"Yeah yeah. It was like the other way around ma." I said sipping on my drink.

"Don't call me ma. Call me Tiffany. She said smilling.

Tiff back at it being a hoe.
Quan Tiffany Asia in the mm