MBG 4

August Alsina

Mane what happen at the club was crazy. All the nigga gang on them females. Then one of them bitch made nigga called the thick one fat and a bitch. That's why his bitch ass don't got a women now. Don't know how to handle them. Shawty wasn't fat,she was thick ass hell. I wish I could he her thick ass agian. She got something it want. Damn, man she got me sprung and I don't even know her name.

"Mr.Alsina you will go on stage in 10 minutes be ready." My assistant Morgan said

"Ight Mor close da door when ya walkin out." I said and she nodded.

"Let's go and get this paper youngin". I said out loud

Amria Thomas

After what happen at the club, I just want to stay home and never go back out again. Madison ended up staying at my place trying to get over her hang over. And guess who's taking care of her. If you guessed me your so right. She's being very aggravating at this moment. She even got me cooking some danm soup for her hang over. But hay that's my best friend I'm going to do it for her she better be lucky I love her.

"Amria what time is it." Madison asked me. I looked down at my watch 12:55 pm. Damnit I'm going to be late for work.

"12:55 hurry up and eat so we can leave." I said

"Where are we going." She asked. I sighted. Never again folks.

"I got to go to the shop to see how sells are going. And I know you don't want to be left alone in the house so hurry up and come." I said

"But I don't want to go no where I'm tried." She whined.

"Girl if you don't get your ass up and meet me in my car. I'm going to drag you into the car hurry up. You got 5 minutes." I said walking out the door.

Next part will started of will August

Madison and Amria in the mm