MBG 5

August Alsina

I had all my niece today. And I some company with them if you know what I mean. They wanted to go get some things for a friend's party. As soon we walked into the store the girls went there way and so did me and Asia. I think that's her name. She was huged all on a nigga. You know me she can get this dick any where.

"August when can we get together. You playing games." Asia said. I know this girl didn't ask me this question.

"You know I don't do relationship. So why ask that question. You just fucked up my mood. Get the fuck out of my face." I walked away just clear my mind. She gone make me Fuck her ass up in this store. She better be lucky that my momma taught me how not to hit a women. I was walking around looking for my niece's when I heard a familiar voice that say something.

"Can I help you sir." She said. And when I turned my head it was at thick girl from the club the other night.

"Well how you doing baby girl." I said. She blushed.

"Umm I would to think you for helping me and my friend last night." She said.

"No need to thank me ma. If I see a bunch of wack nigga tryana man handle women. I think that's disrespectful ass hell. You to beautiful for all that baby girl." I explained to her. She's so damn beautiful letting nigga's talk to her like that.

"Thanks, I have a question for you." She said.

"Shot for it ma" I said.

"Where are you in my store, that is for girls and I don't see no females by you. Wassup with that." She said kinda lost.

"Well my niece's are around hea some where. And I got one of my friend girls with me. You thought I was gay." I asked laughing.

"I didn't think you were gay at all. I was wondering are you looking this gor your daughter,girlfriend,grandma and or mother and why you wasn't asking for help. That's all." She said with her hands up.

"I didn't catch yo name ma." I said.

"Is that the way you ask for ladies name Mr.Alsina". She said smilling.

"Well for you. I'll do anything to know your name beautiful." I smirked.

"It's Amria." She said.

"Let me see your phone Amria." I said. She looked at me funny then smiled.

"Here you go." She said. She gave me her phone locked. I frowned.

"Why you gaved me the phone locked. Why so mean." I said a little upset.

"You said give my phone to you. You didn't say put in a code. Didn't you say that right." She said pointing her finger in my face.

"Smart women. I like that,and point your finger in my face it's going to one of your places where the sun don't shine." She gaspe.

"And close your mouth before I put something in it." I wishper ed in her ear.

"Here's my phone it's open to."She said.

"It better be ".

Hi you guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated this book. I been very busy. Like ri g the now I'm on vacation actually chilling. I'm on an island. It's fun. But you will have another update soon.