MBG 8

August Alsina

"So you had the broad from the other night from the club with chu." Quan asked passing the blunt back to me.

"Yeah. The bitch was willing to come with back me. She sucked and fucked me good. Kicked her ass out in the morning. She had a nerve to get mad at me." I said passing the blunt back to him.

"So the bitch got mad cuz you told her it was time to go." He asked laughing.

"Yeah man. She almost made me call someone to bet her ass." I spoked.

"So did the other tha girl find out". He asked.

"You talking bout Amria." I said getting the blunt back.

"Yeah. The one tha you finna make yo lil baby." He said smiling.

"Yeah. The bitch worked for her. When I told her to leave she used my phone to call Amria saying boss she gone be late coming to work. Then when she hung up she call her out of name and I took up for her." I said giving the blunt back to Quan.

"Look at chu nigga taking up for her girl. She gave you any pusssy yet." He asked. This nigga right here.

"Man why you always got to be talking about sex. And nah I didn't get none yet. But im thinking about taking her on a date." I said.

"Look a chu August you taking a girl out on a date. Nigga she got chu ass whipped and she didnt even let you hit yet." Quan said laughing. I smiled thinking about Amria.

"You think I should ask her on a date." I asked him.

"If you feeling the shawty asked her. You just need to ask yo self a question bout how lil mama run things. And ask if she got a man." He said.

"You right my nigga. But im finna get going home." I said dabbing him up.

"Ight be safe outchu." He said

Amria Thomas

"Amria can you get Enya to stop running around so she can bath." Madison asked me. Yup me and her went to take Enya out of Tiffany's care. She wasn't taking care of the baby in the first place. She wanted to make a big seen talking about why are you people taking my baby. Like bitch bye.

"Enya come stop running so auntie Maddie can give you bath and then you can have your cookies." I said bending down to her level.

"Otay auntie maddie I'm cowing yo way." She yelled taking off.

"And no running either or." I yelled to her.

"Sowwy auntie mria." Yelled back.

"This is going to be a long even". I thought to myself.

35 minutes later

So Madison put Enya to sleep already. It was only 9:35 and Madison and I were on the couch watching tv. Making small conversions eating ice cream on a Friday night. Nothing else to do.