The Figure Skater & The Hockey Player

"I will stick this blade up your scrony ass Jacob it's not that hard!" My voice echoed around the skating rink

"I will stick this blade up your scrony ass Jacob it's not that hard!" My voice echoed around the skating rink. Jacob let out a frustrated grown. " It's not my fault I can't pick up your heavy ass."

I gasped give Jake a sharp eyes.

" You little punk if you can't pick up 130 pounds your a sorry excuse for a man you- you're an embarrassment to figure skating and the whole male population !"

I stomped my foot on the cold icy floor nearly losing my balance.

" You know what Emerson I'm done I can't be do this anymore! Find you a new damn partner for the Pre Winter Junior Olympics Figure Skating Audition." Jacob shouted

" Its actually the called Pre Winter Junior Olympics Figure Skating Competition you Jackass aka PWJOFSC!" Jacob skated to the exist ignoring my outburst.

" Go I don't care your Axel Jump is as high as your intelligence and FYI that isn't high at all you- you chicken faced bastard!" I shouted.

Jacob had flicked me off before slamming the door to the locker room shut.

Damn it! Jacob may not be the best partner but he had the best Layback spin known to man. Finding another partner is what I believe to me impossible know guy in Heartland Minnesota is going to do figure skating.

Being a guy and doing figure skating here in Heartland is social suicide. It's not the most manly sport. Truth be told Jacob was my 4th option the first 2 quit because of bulling and the last 1 called me a bossy bitch and threw there skates at me. Then there was Jacob who is the shape of stick and can't even pick up a tooth brush with out breaking a sweat.

" HAHA!" Laughter bombed through the rink and it sure as hell wasn't mine.I turned around my skates rubbing against the ice. My brother and the rest of the Heartland hockey team stood laughing.

" What's so funny?" I snapped.

" Other then your face it has to be the fact that little Pixie Stick over there just bailed out on you." My eyes meet the speaker.

Meet Parker Wright aka My designated Brothers Best Friend since birth . I narrowed my eyes as Parker smirked raising one of his eye brows tauntingly.

" He didn't bail out on me." I defended

" Then what do you call it?"

I sat there silent fumbling for words.
" He's taken a break. He's going to comeback they all ways do." Lie.

" Yeah, he's going to comeback alright."
He paused letting out a light chuckle.

" To pick up he's skates from your crazy ass." Said another boy from the team.

" Oh shut it Clifford!" I shouted

" It's Clinton!" The boy responded. I rolled my large eyes at " Clinton"