Chapter 3

" Your royal highness needs her royals ass whooped." Parker grumbled as he sat down. I scowled at him.

" What she'd do this time?" Emmet questioned.

" What did I do? You mean what did he do?" Emmet exchanged looks with Clinton.

" Okay what did HE do?"

" Glad you asked Emmet!! He bought my food."I stated.

" And..." he raised an eyebrow trailing on.

Did he seriously not see the problem in that?

" I told him no, and he did it any way. I'm not some charity case." I exclaimed causing the whole table to look at me.

" Em, I think your being dramatic. Parker did a nice thing and I would have been pissed he if just abandoned you up there like that-"

His words were cut short as a voice interrupted. I turned around and smiled at Jenny.

"Is anyone sitting here?"

"Yeah, you." I pulled her down to the seat sending her by surprise. Every one gave a odd look at the new comer. I looked over at Paisley as she sat next to me every one exchanged odd looks to each other as if they where mind linking why Jenny was here.

"Guys this Jenny, Jenny this is guys." I introduced them with a bright smile. We where in need of another girl at this table. It usually consists of Paisley and I surrounded by the entire hockey team. A few times girls would come over to flirt but, Paisley and I would always scare them off by embarrassing the boys or making snarky comments that they couldn't handle. My lack of friends outside are group was limited by choice. A lot of people would only want to hang out to get close to my brother and I wasn't okay with that. Paisley on the other hand. I didn't have to worry about that. We've been best friends for ages and not once has she gushed over my brother.

" We have names you know." Clinton spoke.

"Ones I can't bother to remember." I mumbled with an eye roll.

" Excuse my sisters wit, I'm Emmet." Jenny did a shy wave at Emmet and looked down to hide her blazing red cheeks.

" I'm Parker." Parker reached out to shake her hand. I watched as her smile hands softly shook his hand.
" So, what brings you to the table?" He questioned.

" Actually, I'm kinda new around here and Eme-,I mean Em offered me a seat here with you guys." And just as she finished Parker bursted into laughter.

" She skipped you in line didn't she?" My eyes narrowed at him mentally imagine him choking on is sandwich.

Jenny looked down playing with her fingernails. Her dark brown hair covering her face as she looked down. " Uh yeah." She said.

" Jenny was it?" She nodded her side bangs brushing against her forehead.

" Since your new here, I think it's good if you know the ropes around McGovern High." He paused his eyes piercing at her thick framed glasses that hid her eyes.