Chapter 5

Emmett took my hand as we stepped out of his house. And we walked into a small clearing where the last rays of the sun were hitting.

“I’m sorry for ruining your day.” I said. He tightened my hand.

“You didn’t ruin it, in fact, you made it better.” He said and kissed my wrist. I blushed and looked down. He put his cool finger under my chin and lifted my face so that I was only inches away from his face. He came closer to me and pinned me to a tree. I inhaled his sweet cool breath. I shivered.

“Are you cold?” He asked taking a step back. To which I frowned and pulled him closer.

“Only if you step away from me.” I said smiling.

“Ooh, you’re a brave girl.” He said to me and I pressed my lips against his, taking him by surprise. He quickly put an arm around my waist and tightened me to him. Almost like molding my body onto his. Our lips seemed to be made for one another, he growled in frustration that I wouldn’t let his tongue into my mouth and he nibbled on my lower lip making me gasp. He then swiftly slid his tongue into my mouth which made me groan at his minty taste. He was delicious. My heart began to race rapidly. I began to feel flushed. I think I found the love of my life. I sighed. For once, I was beginning to feel alive again.

I felt Emmett’s hand go under my shirt, to which I pulled his hand out and I pushed him a little.

“Hold on there. That doesn’t belong to you.” I said flashing a wicked grin.

“But you will.” He said and crushed his lips and his body onto me. He kissed the crooked of my neck which made me laugh really hard.

“ Oh, you like that?” He said and continued to the other side. Pretty soon he had me on the grass and he was tickling me.

“Uhumm.” I heard the voice of authority, the one and only Jasper. “ I hope I’m not interrupting.”

Emmett got up in a flash and pulled me next to him.

“Jazzy, umm, we, we,” Emmett was actually tongue tied which made me smile.

I walked over to Jasper and kissed him on the cheek, which made him go all tense. I hugged him lovingly.

“I do love you Jasper. I always have. Its just the way, you know, with everything that’s happened. But I will always love you.” I said to him and he hugged me tighter.

“I also love you Ti.. Err, Natalie.” He said.

“For you, always Tilly.” I said and kissed him again.

“Do you guys need a room or what?” Emmett said rather jealous. “Even though that be kinda wrong, being that you guys are related.” He added making a disgusted face.

We both laughed and I walked over to Emmett and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

“ Lets go home. The lasagna is ready.” Jasper said.

All three of us walked in laughing and the rest of the family greeted us. I looked over at Alice who was walking toward Jasper.

“No hard feelings?” I said to her.

“Only if you let me see your future.” She said smiling.

“Maybe I will.” I said and she started jumping up and down. I started getting a headache.

“Tilly, did you need to get her this excited, her emotions are going haywire!” Jasper said trying to control an ecstatic Alice.

“Sorry.” I said and I concentrated on helping him calm her down.

“Alice, listen to me. Be calm.” I said and with Jaspers help she did.

“Thank you.” She told us.

We both laughed.

We walked into the kitchen to find Bella already eating.

“I also made some French bread.” Esme told me filling my plate with lasagna.

“Thank you.” I told her and sat down next to Bella.

“So, do you only eat human food?” Carlisle asked me.

“No.” I said taking a bite of the bread.

“What do you mean?” Bella asked in between sips of her soda.

“ I mean, I also drink blood. But I can go without it for a couple of weeks.” I said taking the fork full of lasagna toward my mouth.

“What kind of blood?” Edward asked in awe.

“I don’t know.. Just blood. Sometimes human and sometimes animal. I try to keep away from human blood.” I said and looked at Jasper who looked rather proud at my answer.

This for one had been a very interesting day. My first day in Forks, and I had learned so much already. I had new friends, a possible love and a family member, whom I had lost a long time ago.