Chapter 8

Warning: Some sexual content included!

_______________________________________________________________

I awoke to the feeling of some strong hands go around my body. I shifted a bit and felt his cool, thick, arms tighten a bit.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I missed you today. Do you want me to leave?” He said letting me go slightly.

“What time is it?” I asked turning my body so I could face him.

“Midnight.” He said smiling.

“Emmett, why do you act like this?” I ask caressing his hair. Its lightly moist, probably from the drizzle.

“I love you.” He said and came down and kissed me lightly. “ I will always love you. I cant be without you. I need you close to me, where I can pick up your scent, where I can see you. I cant be without you. You complete me.” He said and kissed me again, this time deeper.

“I also love you. But it confuses me that in school, you don’t even look at me, and then later you are with me. I understand about how it would be weird that the new girl suddenly got one of the Cullens to break up with his girlfriend, but hey, its been a year. Things like that actually happen.” I told him. His head on my chest. I caressed his hair.

“I know, and I apologize. Forget all about that. Starting Monday, everything will be different.” He said and looked up at me.

“Promise?” I asked.

“I promise.” He said and kissed me.

He pulled off the sheets that were in between our bodies. He internally growled at the sight of my panties.

“No pjs? Were you expecting something or someone?” He asked while placing his body on top of mine.

I bit my lower lip.

“I always sleep like this. Only a top and panties. Its more comfortable. I only wear pjs when I stay with you.” I said blushing.

“Hmm. Well, I think I’m going to have to do something about that.” He said and kissed me again.

This time he kissed my lips, moved to my neck, down to my chest, my stomach, kissed my legs. I moaned in pleasure as he kissed his way up my body.

“Oh god.” I said. I felt my whole body burn. He was on top of me again and his coolness helped with the fire I felt.

“Emmett..” I said when his lips met mine and I kissed him which much force. I flipped him over so I was on top of him. I practically ripped his shirt off. I used all of my vampire strengh. I swiftly moved to unbuckle his pants. He threw off his shoes. I removed his jeans to find him in all his glory.

“Hmm.. If I knew you went commando, I would have attacked you sooner.” I told him half smiling and bit his stomach lightly. He moaned in pleasure.

“Hold on. What about Charlie?” He asked suddenly.

“Hes not home. He called that he was going camping with some guys. He was spending the night at their house.” I answered.

“So we have the house all to our selves.” He said with a smirk.

“Yep.” I said and continued to nibble up his body.

“Oh, I cant take it anymore.” He said and flipped me over.

“Wait, before anything.” I said and pulled open my nightstand drawer. I handed him a plastic. “No babies for me.”

He got it and nodded. He placed himself in between my legs and I moaned in pleasure. I clawed at his chest. He started to move swiftly and smoothly. It felt good. Somehow I ended up riding him. He kissed my body and caressed my chest. We both came together. It was completely blissful.

“I love you, forever.” Emmett told me while I lay on his chest.

“I love you, too, forever.” I said and kissed him lightly on his lips and laid back on his chest.

I slept ever so peaceful. I was so comfortable on his chest with his arms around me. And our legs intwined. This was heaven.

I awoke to his beautiful face looking at me. He had covered us with the bed sheet.

“Goodmorning beautiful.” He said.

“Morning.” I said getting up.

“How do you feel?” He asked.

“Great.” I said.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” He asked concerned.

“No.” I said and put on my clothes before getting up from bed. “ You were great.”

He smiled and got up.

“Are you taking a shower?” He said while I was choosing what I would wear for the beach.

“Ya, want to join me?” I asked with a smile.

“I wish I could, but I have no clothes, why don’t you come home with me and we can shower over there?” He said smirking.

“Uh, no! That’s embarrassing.” I said pushing him a little.

“What? You’re my mate. They understand.” He said hugging me.

“Still, it’s going to be a little awkward.” I said into his chest.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the shower. I came out to be attacked by Emmett.

“I cant resist you.” He said and crushed his lips onto mine.

“Well, your gonna have to hold that thought until tonight. Remember, I’m going to La Push.” I told him.

“You’re still going?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ll be fine. I know the rez guys from before I met you.” I kissed his cheek.

“Fine. Just be careful.” He said and kissed my head.

I combed my hair and tied it up into a ponytail. I was wearing some shorts and a halter top. After all, I was going to a beach.

We stepped outside the house to be greeted by Edward and Bella. Edward raised an eyebrow to a shirtless Emmett, while Bella blushed.

“I see you were busy last night, brother.” Edward said laughing. Emmett punched him in the arm.

“Lets go home.” Emmett said getting inside the Volvo.

“Please be careful.” Edward told Bella.

“I’ll be with her the whole time.” I tell Edward. And they drove off. Once they left, Mike,Daniel, Eric, and the others showed up in a van.

“Lets go!!” They all screamed out the vans window.

I pulled Bella with me as we got in into the crowded van. They had the music on loudly. And were all talking at the same time which gave me a small headache.

We finally arrived at La Push and I could see some of the rez guys already waiting for us.

“I texted Jacob yesterday.” I whisper to Bella.

“BELLA!” Jacob runs to her and hugs her. The others just laugh.

“Jacob, its been too long.” She replies.

“Your bloodsucker finally let you come?” Jacob says quietly, she pushes him.

“Hello to you too Jacob.” I say.

“Hi Natalie.” He says and pulls me into a tight hug. Then he wrinkles his nose. “You reek” He says.

“Well, in that case, you smell like wet dog.” I tell him and pinch my nose.

Then we both break out laughing over our nonsense while the rest just watch in confusion. We laugh even harder at their faces.

“Lets go for a swim!” One of the guys yells and starts running toward the girls. They all squeal and start running around.

All of sudden Jacob starts to push us toward the water. We all run and have a good time at the reservation. It felt really good to be away from town.