Chapter 1

"Elphie? ELPHABA!" Glinda called out Elphaba's name but she didn't answer. Glinda was worried. She went out from her hiding spot and saw nothing but a black pointy hat.
Glinda's eyes widened with horror. Hot tears came down her fragile, tender face. She hugged the hat.
       *cries* "Elphie. Please, come back. Your my friend." Said Glinda.
"Miss Glinda." A voice said. Glinda wiped her eyes. "Yes?" She said. "I'm afraid, she's gone." The voice said.
    The man saw Glinda crying and came over and hugged her tightly.
End of nightmare.

     Glinda shot up from her bed. She could feel water on her face. She realized she was crying in her sleep. Glinda hugged her pillow and laid down. She started to cry. And she remembered Elphie.

She remembered their time in the emerald city, how she taught her to be popular, and how they would always smile. This made Glinda laugh a little. She remembered all of the fun things about Elphie and went right back to sleep.

"Glinda?"

"Glinda?"

"GLINDA?!!!" A voice yelled.

Glinda's eyes opened. It was a munchkin. His name was Silly. "Miss Glinda, the wizard's assistant wanted to make sure your alright, I know times have been hard." Said Silly.

"Thank you." Said Glinda. "So, are you alright?" Asked Silly. Glinda shook her head. "No." She said. Silly hugged her tightly. "I feel like what happened to Elphie is my fault." Said Glinda. "Oh good Oz Glinda, don't beat yourself up for Oz's sake!" Said Silly.

"It's not my intention Silly."Said Glinda. "I think you need some help." Said Silly. "Would you like me to call Doctor Dillamond?" "Alright." Answered Glinda.

"Come on, get out of this stuffy old room, and get some fresh air! Exclaimed Silly with joy. "Will you come with me for a walk in the garden?" "Oh, Silly, you know me so well." Said Glinda smiling a little.

"How have you been sleeping?" Asked silly. "Only last night I have slept." Answered Glinda. "It's been 5 days since I lost Elphie." Silly put his arm around Glinda. Glinda hugged back. And smiled at silly a little more.

Silly missed Glinda. The real Glinda. Sweet, smiley, and a bubbly personality. But ever since she lost Elphie, her usual smile was gone, she hasn't been hanging around her friends. She was broken. Glinda the good was broken.

"Oh sweet Oz what can I do to help poor Glinda?!" Whispered Silly. Then he saw some poppy flowers. Then an idea struck him. "This should help Glinda, one sniff, and she'll be able to sleep." Thought Silly.

Silly have Glinda a flower. "Thank you." Said Glinda. Silly nodded. Glinda smiled and sniffed the flower. Then she started to feel a little drowsy. Then dizzy. "You should sit down." Said Silly. Glinda sat down with Silly.

Glinda's eyes started to get heavy. She started to lean on to Silly. Silly pulled her close to him. Before Glinda knew it, she was asleep. Fast asleep. Silly carried Glinda up to her room and put her down gently on her bed. Then he kissed her on the forehead. "Sleep well my beautiful, sweet little Glinda." Said Silly