Chapter 17

Francisco's POV

Last night was one hell of a night, starting from calling the arrangements, the reservations, to finalising all single details. Making sure it is what I plan to be. I remember how one hindrance can make all my efforts go to waste. And how it is to do it all by myself.

FLASHBACK

I'm signing all the papers from the deal a while ago when someone knocks...

*Come in." I said without looking whose on the other side and continue to read the papers.
"Good afternoon sir, the Hamilton's replied to the e-mail we sent regarding for the yacht you want to buy. They somewhat declined on the terms you want and replied with the terms they want." My assistant said and showed me the mail.

(Image above is the e-mail sent by the President of Hamilton's yacht Corp.

"Bribe him all listed there and double the price. And don't come up until you don't get him to agree. Understand?!" I said, stating it to her clearly.
"Yes sir." Replied while still tapping on to her pad.
"Good, now go!" I said and made a shoo gesture with my hand.

Later that day

"Sir, the President of Hamilton answered our reply saying that they agree to the terms and conditions given both parties and everything will be process as soon as possible, and said that the owner named in the contract will be your fiancé."

Thank God! For that news, I even thought that they will ask for more. All I need to think of now is that if she'll accept it and if I'll arrive on time. My schedule for that weekend is pretty much occupied and I don't want any more problems do deal with.
"Is that so? Well thank you for the news and please do tell him that I need to talk to him privately." I replied and can't contain my happiness.

After talking to the president he promise to give all the papers needed to sign as to my request, I dock it at some private beach down south for it will be used on the said event. Next on my checklist is contacting the chefs and crew I personally choose. The only reason that I didn't let my assistant to do this is because I want it to be perfect and me not knowing whats happening gives anxiety. And because the only reason I am doing this is because I want her to be happy.

After seeing that I am almost done with the itinerary I gathered all my papers and prepared for my flight back to Manila.

End of flashback

Here I am walking towards the master's bedroom and Chastine is no where in sight. I wonder where she go.

As I was near the yacht masters bedroom I saw Chastine's clothes scattered all around, so I have no choice but to pick it all up and put it aside.

I had a mini heart attack when I saw her, naked. Well not fully-naked but naked to the point where she only wears her undergarment. One thing only comes in my mind. "Claim her" as what my subconscious tell. To pin her to bed and pleasure her without her knowing, One thing is I'm fully sure that the wine we drink is mixed with alcohol, the reason is that I picked it thou I had in mind is Chastine will be wild and will initiate but I'm wrong, I'm very wrong because here she is laying.

To tell you that her body is very curvy is an understatement, what I see know is what I imagine every time I pleasure myself. A curvy waist, flat stomach, porcelain white skin and big butts. Oh shit! She herself is a sex goddess and my friend down here us not quite happy about it.

I didn't know that she'll be this hot, the first time I saw her naked was when she was putting clothes. But it was a peak and unintentional. And today I might hit the jackpot, oh boy! My little friend down is kind of excited more that it throbs and want to break free. But I must contain, yeah I can do it know but I want her to feel it. Every. Single. Of. It. I want her to be conscious when I devour her, pleasure here.