Chapter 26

Chastine's POV

PRESENT

  Everyone's attention are all on the box in-front of us, waiting for the reveal.
"So without further ado. I want you all of you to meet te future addition to the Family." Salita ko sa kanila at sabay na hinawakan namin ni Francisco ang tali at...

You can see how shocked everyone seeing a blue and pink balloon flew from the box

You can see how shocked everyone seeing a blue and pink balloon flew from the box. Well it only means one thing. I am carrying twins. Nothing can be heard from the family except the song coming from the speakers.

"Oh my God!!! Chastine, what is the meaning of this!" My mom break the silence with her loud voice and walks straight to me.

"As you all know everyone. Francisco and I are now expecting our first born, to everyone who is confused as to why there are two colored balloons flew out well the only explanation I can give is we will be having twins." I was in my mid-sentence when my mom and Francisco's mom butted in.

"Congratulations!!! I'm gonna be a grand mother! We are going to be grandmothers!" They shout and hug me as well as Francisco. Happiness is evident in their faces while crying and saying congratulatory words as well as word of wisdom on how to take good care of a pregnant person.

"But how? When? How did you two?" His mom asked confused.

"It happened so fast mom. Remember the time when we went to Bora Bora. That is when it happened and the rest is history." He explained feeling all mighty and proud of what he have done.

"Congratulations, Francisco. Now that you will become a father soon I wish you will cherish your family and avert them from harm." Paglapit naman ng dad ni Francisco at pi-nat niya ang shoulder ng anak.

"And to you Chastine. I wish for your good health and patience for my son. I wish you all the best and safety in your journey. Just tell me what you two need and we will give it to you." Pagharap na salita naman sa akin ng dad niya at inakap ako ng mahigpit. Pagkawala ng pag-akap niya sakin ay ang akap naman ng daddy and naramdaman ko.

"Chastine, my baby. You are no longer my baby anymore. You will become a mother too just like your mom. I wish you all the good health and always remember that whatever happens you will always be my baby Chastine. I love you my princess." I saw how happy my daddy is after telling me those words. I saw hope proud he is for what I become.

" I love you too, daddy." I said and gave him a kiss in the cheeks.

After the family talks my friends came to me and congratulates us.

"Bakla! Iba ka! Ikaw na! Sayo na ang korona! Nakakaloka ka! Akala ko pa man din isa lang magiging inaanak yung pala dalawa na. Agad agad pa. Walang pasintabi!" Ang tawang banggit sa akin ni Angel pagkatapos makipag-beso.