Chapter 24

Chastine's POV

Biglang nag flashback lahat ng panaginip ko tungkol sa dalawang bata, I am speechless right now. I don't know what to react, I know I am happy right now but I can't produce right emotion now, I feel like I am going to explode as I am looking at the dot right now, all those morning sickness, cravings, mood swings, at first I didn't mind them at all because I know for a fact tbat I am born male and male can't bear child.

But here I am now, laying in this bed, with a growing child in my tummy. Looking at Francisco right now I saw him just looking sternly at the monitor with big smiles plaster in his lips. Looking back at the monitor I heard Francisco said.

"I knew it." He said his smiling from ear to ear.
"You know what?" Tanong ko sa kanya, naguguluhan ako kung ano yung alam niya na hindi ko alam, did he already knew that I'm pregnant?
"That you are pregnant, starting from your morning sickness, at first I doubt that my assumptions are not right but each passing day your symptoms are kicking in.

"Well Mrs. Hemmings, the thing is male pregnancy are very rare and only five of ten million male experienced what you are experiencing right now. Male pregnancies are very risky because out of those five people who reportedly became pregnant, only two have successfully delivered their child and those three either suffered from miscarriage or worst death because they fail at giving birth." Panimula sa amin ni Doctora.

"Male pregnancies need a lot of attention, you should avoid being stress at any cost, you should be very awake in your environment. But we are here to support your journey. But the only thing is are you willing to risk your life for your baby?"

And that question struck me like a lightning, and without hesitation I answered her.
"Yes, doctor. I will do everything I meed to do to deliver this baby healthy and won't have any complications along the way." I told her, well it's the only thinh we could do, I can't phatom killing an unborn child, let alone my own child.

"Well you really have nothing to worry about, because as I said, we are here to help you along the way." She explained, well that lessens my fear.

"What we want you to do for now is to take the medicines I will prescribe to you." She added and went back to her table, writing down something.

"Uhhh... may I know why do I need to take those medicines?" I asked her while reading the prescription she made.

"Well it's for your baby to be healthy and for your muscles to tighten and refrain you from having misscarriage. And we will schedule your visit every two weeks, so we can keep an eye on your condition." She explained to me.

"And Mr. Hemmings keep her from stress, give everything what she wants and take good care of her. I will be seeing you two after two weeks." She said and bid our good byes.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Two months?! I am two months fucking pregnant! And hindi man lang ako aware, all along akala ko nakakain lang ako ng kung anong hindi nagustuhan ng tiyan ko. I am very much thankful to you God! But what I am most scared of is that what if I misscarriage along the way and that is not an option here.

Tumingin ako kay Francisco na nakatahimik lang at mukhang may iniisip. Well goddam he's not talking since we left the hospital.

Francisco's POV

"Well, Chastine. The dot you are looking at right now is your soon to be child." She's pregnant, I knew it. But how?

Did it happened when we're in bora bora?

What I want to do now is to ask Chastine's mom and dad if they are aware of Chastine's condition and for them to know what is happening to her right now. Hoping they are at home now we go straight to their house and told Chastine about it.