Author's note

Hi this is not an update. I just feel bad and sorry for my story and for my readers (If you are still here). I know there's no excuse as to why I am not consistent in updating this story.

Firstly I am sorry my readers for uploading shitty chapters 1-10. (Well or so I thought, I reviewed every chapter and seeing it was clearly shameful). I am sorry for leaving this on hiatus making you uninterested for this story.

But I am showing progress, right? Chapters 11 up to now is nicer than the previous ones right? I mean it gets more quality and quantity?

Well the main thing is to why I am posting this note is because...

"If you still want me to continue this story, for you? If you want to please leave some motivating comment and vote for every chapters."

I just want to know if there's still someone who is interested with this story...

Again, sorry for leaving you guys hanging.

-A

Notice: July 09, 2017
Hi guys! I need your help to decide for the gender of our loving couple.

Please leave a comment on what gender you what the baby to be.

July 02, 2017
GilHART101 the wait is over, thank you for waiting and please spread it to your friends if you can, salamat! 😊

June 27, 2017
Please forgive my wrong spellings and grammars. Don't be a grammar nazi.
PS: shout out to my girl gabbyjypretty for patiently waiting for my updates. Saranghae!

June 21, 2017
PS: (She, Her, Herself)- Chastine's pronoun so you wouldn't be confuse. Sorry for the last chapters for gender mishaps. XO

May 25,2017
Read it till the end (if you are done reading the note, please be reminded that I will add notes here every update, maybe it's a shout out!):

I will be leaving this status for like a week or a month.

November 02, 2018
Are my readers still here? I am very very sorry for leaving you all hanging in the middle of the story. I've been very busy because of my studies to the point that I forgotten how I was a writer before and how I left you all. I know some of you will think of this as another excuse to cover up my shortcomings but here I am asking for another chance.

If you still want me to continue writing this story please give me any confirmations. Thank you! And I hope you will undestand. 😊 😊 😊