Chapter 23

Chastine's POV

For the second time napanaginipin ko nanaman yung mga bata, this time it's all about them. Celebrating their birthday, madaming tao, engrandeng selebrasyon. Even Francisco is there, with me. Ang saya ko, ang saya saya namin dahil kumpleto kami both sides,  we look like a happy family. Si Francisco karga ang dalawang bata at mukhang tuwang-tuwa naman silang nakikipaglaro kay Francisco...

I don't know if I would be happy or sad from my dream, maybe I am happy because we really look like a complete family, sad because I know it's just a dream and I am much aware that I cannot bear a child of mine. Oh how I wish that dream would turn into reality. I would be forever greatful to the highest.

"You're awake, what do you want?" Pag-agaw pansing tawag sa akin ni Francisco galing sa balcony.
"Let's go out. I want to breath in fresh air." Sagot ko sa kanya.
"Where do you want to go? Baguio, Tagaytay? Sagada? We can hit anywhere you want." He replied sitting beside me while holding me by my waist and the other on my hand.
"Baguio and Sagada are very long drive from here... can we go to Tagaytay instead? I want to eat there their famous bulalo and buko pie/tart." I replied.
"Well off to Tagaytay we go. Take a peaceful bath, I will take a bath in the other room." He replied and kissed my temple and start walking outside to give me my needful bath.

Entering our bathroom I admire how beautiful everything place everywhere, the marble tiled floor, the white and marbled wall and touches of gold from the sink to the bath tub, stripping myself and looking in the mirror I see myself getting fat, my flat stomach have a liitle fat on it, my cheeks beginning to outstand my cheek bones, and my gosh! My eyebags are popping out. Looking a little bit less confident and self-concious on my appearance now, I walk to the bath tub and turn on the hot water knob, looking thru the rack containing various scented oils, soap and bath bombs, I settle myself with some berry bath bomb and throw it in the water, looking at it bubbly and the smells of faint strawberry and raspberry I hop inside the tub and immerse into the warming and relaxing tub I am right now.

After thirty-minutes or so of relaxing I hop out of the tub and dry myself out. Settling with baggy sweater, black fitted pants and some classic converse I decided to put one some concealer and tints so I wouldn't look like a sick patient.

Seeing Francisco standing at our bedroom door, I can't hide admiring him. Wearing also a sweater and maong pants, with his all star sneakers. God, thank you very much. Getting my sling bag and ready to go, I cling into Francisco's biceps and walk.

Arriving at our garage my eyes are again to pop out on what I am seeing right now, It looks like I'm in a Vegas car show because of these perfectly parked cars, lambo, bmw, merce, rolls, audi, ferrari and even hummer.

"What car do you want to use?" Asked Francisco beside me, contemplating between audi and rolls royce, I choose audi just so we can't attact much attention when we arrived.
"Can we use the audi instead?" I said and walk to the car, hearing it roar into life I felt myself smiling to the sound. Because I want to have an audi for my own, but dad don't want to buy me one, kaya hanggang nag-fourth year college ako eh yung city yun gamit gamit ko.

"Let's go." Salita ni Franciscp sa tabi at nagsimula nang bumukas ang main gate, though automatic gate na siya, may security guard pa din kaming nagbabantay and nag-iikot sa vicinity.
"The drive is long, and we haven't eaten our lunch yet. Where do you want to eat? We can get it on a drive-thru." Salita ni Francisco, and upon hearing food, I felt my stomach growl ad even Franisco heard it. Gosh! And what the fuck? Pinagtatawanan niya ba ako?
"McDo nalang and please daan ka sa starbucks. Thanks!" Sagot ko sa kanya at nag phone na ulit. And dahil feeling teenager pa rin ako and want to be cheesy for a while, I let Francisco grab my hand and take a picture, will post it on my social sites with the caption.