Mightyena *Awkward*

Yay iz Mightyeeeennaaa!!!!
Empoleon:I'm out.
WHAT. NO.
Empoleon:Here, Umbreon.
Umbreon:OK!
AWKWARD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV

Mightyena has been avoiding me lately. Well avoiding is just a way to put it nicely. Actually it was more of I got up one morning and he was packing his stuff and he just left after that. He was my best,first and favorite pokémon. Every day after that if it weren't for my other pokemon feeding me and taking care of me I would probably cry myself to death. I'm so dense! Only after he left that's when I realize I love him!? Dumbass!
"I'M SO STUPID!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
"You could be sometimes. But most of time you're my smart trainer if you're still my trainer."
I whip around to see Mightyena on the windowstill and immediately strt to tear up.
"Crap! The only thing I don't train for is the first thing I need to know!" Mightyena mutters.
"You were training!?" I blubber.
"Yes." He answered.
"Do you even have any idea what I was doing this while time!?" I shout.
"Moving on. Beating gym leaders?" He guesses.
"NO! I WAS IN THIS DAMNED BED WAITING AND CRYING OVER MY HEART THAT YOU BROKE!" I scream.
"You..love me back?" Mightyena whispers.
"Yes." I say exasperated.
"I LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!" Mightyena yells tackling me into a bear hug.
We land with Mightyena on top holding me down.
"You're mine now.." Mightyena trails off. Then he smashes his lips onto mine. That's when I remember the other pokémon in the house.