Blaziken *Gang*

OK I KNOW THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I UPDATED SO SHUT IT THIS IS MY STORY SO I CAN DO IT!
Umbreon: Have you ever thought that they might like the fact that you update so much?
OOOHHHH YEAH THEY MIGHT!
GANG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stroll along the alleys after shopping. I always come down here as a shortcut to get home. Only this time it's scary and dark and night and scary. And right before the exit just to my luck was a pokémon gang. Basically when many pokémon turned human their ungrateful stupid trainers set them free. Most of them don't know how to fight so following the 'strength in numbers' quote they make gangs and attack humans.
"Hello, i'd like to get to my house can you please move?" I ask politely. Maybe if i'm nice they'll move.
"Awww~ look at the wittle girl~ she's so cute~ let's take her home. What do you say boy's!?" Say's a boy with a zipper covering his mouth as well as a leather jacket and pants covered with zippers. Probably a Banette.
"Leave her alone." A voice say's behind me. I whip around to see a boy with long white hair covering an eye as well as an tattoo on his face. He wore a jacket with a fur lining with a black shirt as well as baggy pants with flames on the bottom. He was a Blaziken.....and cute.
"BOSS! WE'RE VERY SORRY!" The Bannette shouts moving to the side as well as the rest of the gang. I walk to my house with the Blaziken and when I turn aroung he looks at me sternly.
"Don't go in alleys. They're dangerous." He said.
"This from a leader of gang? You suck at your job!" I giggle teasingly." If you have nowhere else to go would you like to be my pokémon?" I ask. He's nice and I would like to be more eventually.
"Ok. And if possible may I be your boyfriend as well because you're so cute~" He said pulling me into a kiss. I decided to go with the flow and kiss back.
"I'll take that as a yes." He whispered into my ear.