Chespin *Flying Fish*

I should give you guys a name.

Umbreon: You should. Any ideas?

ACES.

Umbreon: Okay then. @Anna_trap You are now a Ace.

YOu also requested this.

Umbreon: Also you are liek 25~30

FLYING FISH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we goiiinnng~" I whine leaning over, placing my head on Chespin's arm.

"You'll see eventually." He responds looking over at me. I give him the best pouty face I could muster, before breaking out into giggles.

"Seriously though. Waking me up at 7:30 in the freaking morning just for a road trip?" I exclaim, looking over in amused annoyance. "If I didn't love you so much, I would have forced you to turn the car around 3 hours ago!"

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer" Chespin says, getting out of the car. "We're here"

I jump out of the car and look around.

"The beach?" I say spinning around. "If you said we're coming here, I would have gotten my swimsuit."

"Don't worry" He said taking out a blanket. "There's more to this place than meets the eye"

"Well I hope it happens soon" I say falling back onto the blanket. "It's noon, and I kinda want to go home afterwards"

"Give it a moment" He said, chuckling slightly at my childish behaviour. "They'll be out in a moment"

I look over at the water and after not even 5 minutes they started gliding through the sea and air.

"Flying fisssshhhhh!!!" I exclaim throwing my arms in the air and running to the edge of the sea. "Are you seeing this Ches-" My words are caught in my throat as I see Chespin kneeling behind me with a ring.

"I have been so lucky to be your boyfriend for these past 4 years, and I would love to take the next step with you, (Y/N)" He paused taking a deep breath. "I love you so much. Would you be my wife?" He asked, looking up with hope in his eyes. You look at him, and a wide goofy grin stretched across your face.

"Yes, yes. A thousand times Yes!" You exclaim rushing in for a hug.

"I love you"