Eevee *short*

i'm really tall so I used my experiences as a base for this.
Umbreon: this was requested by @Nightmare_gamer43
And I recently married Ricken in Fire Emblem Awakening I was in the mood for small boy love.
SHORT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You giggle as your tiny pokémon partner -human now to be specific- tries to stretch his ears to reach the top of my head.

"You do realize they aren't going to touch the top of my head right?" You ask.

"I. Gotta. Try...." Eevee said straining to stretch them.

You then pick him up a bit to allow his ears to tap your hair on the top of your head.

"Thanks!" He says with a smile so big Natsu would be put to shame. ( If you get the reference you are awesome)

"Your welcome eevee,now what would you like for lunch?" You ask.

"PBJ sandwich! Let me help!" He exclaims.

"Alright. Can you get the jelly? It's in the top shelf there." You said pointing.

Only problem was that you forgot he was too short to reach.

You were waiting for a long time until you heard a small sniffle. You turn quickly to see Eevee on the ground hands in his eyes trying to stop the tears.

"Eevee! Are you ok?" You ask running over.

"W-why am I so s-short" He sniffles out.

"Thats what you're crying about?" You ask.

"It's big! If i'm short you will never love me!" He says looking at you.

"You love me?" You ask.

"Yeah! I mean no! Nope! Where did you get that idea?" He said noticing his slip up.

"Well I love you Eevee." You said while smiling.

He looked up and pecked your lips while blushing madly.

"I love you too (Y/N)" He said.

"Shorty" You whispered into his ear before running away from a fuming Eevee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umbreon: I thought you never had a boyfriend

I never did! Just the people feeling horrible after seeing how short they are compared to me.

Umbreon: OooooohhhhH.