Weavile *game*

GGGGAAAAMMMEEESSS I LIKE GGGGAAAAMMMEEESSS!!!
Umbreon: what do you want to play?
THE POKEMON GGGGAAAAMMMEEE!!
GAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)~ i'm bored~" Weavile groaned.
"Hang on. I'm almost done this paperwork." You replied.
"How much?" Weavile asked.
"I think about 100 pages left." You responded.
You knew this information would make him angry. You were prepared for him to rip the papers or proceed to run out of the house to grab a girl to go on a date with him. The latter you actually wouldn't like. Yes he was an womanizer. Yes he was a flirt. Yes he broke more hearts that you can count....................................But you loved him. And you weren't ready for this reaction.
"If you play a game with me and I win you aren't gonna do that paperwork crap. You win I won't bug you again."
He said.
Now this was a good deal.
"Sure." You say putting the papers away. "What's the game?" You ask.
"The pockey game~" Weavile purrs.
You automatically cover your face blushing profusely.
(For everyone who dont know this game there's a peice of candy and each person is eatinga end and you're trying to get to the center and if noone gives up it ends in a kiss.)
"C'mon (Y/N)-chan it's fine~" Weavile grinned. Easy for him to say. He probably smooched at least 15 girls! For me it would be my first kiss! But I have to get this paperwork done. Wordlessly i put the candy in my mouth. Weavile just smirked and started eating the other end. After a bit we were in the middle only a centimeter separating us. Then he closed the gap pulling me into a kiss. As suprised as I was I started kissing back.
"I guess you lost (Y/N)-chan~" Weavile teased after I pulled back after a bit.
"Sh-shut up!" You cried embarrassed.
"I forgot to tell you this (Y/N). I love you." Weavile said with nothing but love in his eyes.
"Me too Weavile. Me too." You said  exasperated.