Greninja X Reader X Lucario *Knowledge*

Please excuse the Mewtwo.

Umbreon: You seem a bit different.

Well i'm older than when I started. Still pretty young tho. Oh an before I forget this was requested by waifuplays 

Umbreon: You're so much more.......Mature.

JK I'M STILL THE LOUD IDIOT CHILD I WAS WHEN I STARTED THIS THING! YOU THOUGHT I COULD BE MATURE?! HAH!

KNOWLEDGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a look at my two Pokemon, being the naive idiots they are. They think they're being subtle with their attempts to woo me, but it's very obvious when they keep trying to get all of my attention. At least they're both being respectful about it all. 

They're not trying to sabotage each others time with me, just trying to take me out for a good time. But I will say that I feel a bit guilty leading one of them on. I love one of them, but I don't want to hurt the other's feelings, because they're both precious to me.

"Y/N, Greninja and I have something to tell you" Lucario said, looking in from the backyard.

"Okay, then. I'll be out in a moment" I said, getting up from my chair. I go outside, and see both Lucario and Greninja shaking hands.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" I ask, looking at them with curiosity.

"I love you!" Lucario says, holding out a bouquet of orchids.

"I love you too.." Greninja says, grasping a bouquet of lilies.

This is when you can pick the ending so you can pick one, or read both, I don't care. 

{Lucario}

"I love you too, Lucario" I say accepting his orchids. "I care for you too Greninja. You're both precious to me"

"It's okay" Greninja says, sitting down on the ground. "We both agreed that we wouldn't get mad no matter who you chose."

"C'mon Y/N!" Lucario shouts, jogging in place. "I've got something to show you!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." I reply, following behind him.

We head into the tree house in the front yard.

"I know this place." I say, looking around "I ma-

I get cut off by Lucario kissing me.

"Yeah, but have you seen my lips?"

"Yes"

{Greninja}

"I love you, Greninja" I say accepting his lilies.

Greninja beams with joy and happiness.

"Lucky you!" Lucario says patting Greninja's shoulder. "Give her what she deserves!"

"Do you wanna go to an amusement park?" Greninja asked timidly.

"Of course!" I exclaim, taking his hand.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANTED TO PUT WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME AS THE LAST LINE DYEWYBFIEWOBH

Umbreon: Make the memers proud