Darkrai *misleading*

So this was requested byyyyyyy.....
Umbreon: @Anubis0Yin jeez get your facts right.
Well ssooooorrrryyyy.
Sorry for a long wait i'll try to update more.
MISLEADING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh looking out at the rain pounding against your window.

The rain sorta ruined your plans. You were going to go meet up with your friends today, and go exploring a 'haunted' house.

That's when your doorbell rang. You head down and open the door to your friends.

"What? Why are you guys here?" You ask.

"We aren't going to let some rain ruin our day!" Says one of your friends.

You sigh. This was just like your friends. You should have known.

"Alright i'm coming." You said.

As we head to the mansion you start to realize how dark it's become.

"Maybe we should head back." You said. "It's getting pretty dark out."

"We're here, so too late!" One or your friends says."How about you go in first?"

"Okay then.." You trail off staring up at the large mansion looking over you, it's dark and shaded windows staring at you, daring you to explore it's contents. You head in, looking around in awe at the old, but beautiful Victorian style house you now stand in.

All too soon you hear a loud thumping in the upstairs. You jump, not wanting the haunted part of the haunted mansion to start. 

You turn to run, but your friends had already blocked the door. "You go check it out," they say, with painfully obvious fear in their eyes.

"Some friends you are,"you mutter under your breath, as you muster up courage and start walking up the stairs.

The oddest thing was not the thumping itself, but what, or more so who, was causing it.

It was a tall boy tripping over a large coat draped around his shoulders. He obviously didn't wear it often, because he kept tripping over himself when he was trying to walk. You stifle a giggle.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" He shouts at you

You jump at the sudden shout. You look back to see if your friends were seeing this, but they had run away.

"Great friends they were" you say under your breath, as you start running to the door.

"AH!" you cry out as you bump into the boy from earlier, now suddenly closing the door.

"You know, it's kinda lonely being here all by myself." He says looking at you. "You're staying here with me now"

====================TIME SKIP; BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIGHTMARES=================

You have been locked up here for about a year. At first you resisted, but the boy said you could go out and do whatever, just that instead of going back to your house you came back here. And to show what he'd do if you didn't he disintegrated a tree.

At first you hated him with every fiber of your being, but you now have grown some very powerful feelings for the boy called Darkrai.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" he calls to you breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah?" you ask coming out of your room.

"Uh, now that I think about it this isn't a good idea...." Darkrai mumbles

"What isn't a good idea?" You ask.

"Shoot. I uh really like you. IT'S FINE IF YOU DON'T THAT'S COOL TOO!" He basically spits out.

"I like you too Darkrai" you say while smiling