Playing games.

Mickey awoke to the echoing clicks through the darkness. He turned his head to face Ian, the bright light of Ian's cellphone caused Mickey's pupils to dilate leaving him squinting.

"What the fuck Gallagher? What time is it?" he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

Ian took a minute to answer him. "Huh?"

Mickey leaned over to take a peek at Ian's screen and sat up, "What is that?"

"A phone." Ian answered.

"Don't be a smartass, what the fuck are you doing on that piece of shit phone?"

"Playing this game." Ian responded.

Mickey glanced at the time and hissed, "Is this shit so fucking important you're playing it at 4 in the mornin'?"

Silence filled the room for a quick minute, then Ian answered, "I have to beat this guy's score, he's ahead of me by 40 points."

Mickey stared at Ian, his orange hair shined through the glow of the screen, his lips were pinker than usual, Mickey wanted to press his lips against Ian's but he pushed that thought away.

"Are you planning on finishing anytime soon?" Mickey sighed.

"Mhm."

"When?"

"Mhm."

"You're not even listening!" Mickey hissed, slapping the cellphone out of Ian's hand.

"C'mon, Mickey." Ian groaned, picking up the phone from the end of the bed, where it landed and placing it by his bedside table.

"Ay, shut up and go to sleep." Mickey commanded and lay-ed back down, facing the wall oposite of Ian's.

"Couldn't you just wait until I... Oh wait, I get it."

"Get what?" Mickey muttered.

"You're jealous." Ian sang.

"Get over yourself, Gallagher."

Ian grabbed Mickey's butt with intension of getting Mickey to face him.

"Get your hand off of my ass before I punch your face."

"Oh, c'mon. You know you like that," Ian said, wrapping his arm around Mickey.

"I don't feel like playing games on my phone anymore. I'd rather play with you." he continued, placing his mouth of the top of Mickey's left ear.

Mickey couldn't help but giggle. He then turned to face Ian.

Their foreheads touched and the thought of kissing Ian instantly made Mickey uncomfortable, not because he didn't want to but, because he wasn't familiar to the feelings Ian gave him. He slightly moved his head away from Ian and spontaneously Ian gripped his chin, got him to sit up, and turned his head back to facing him.

"I want to fuck you so hard," Ian whispered,.

"That's your idea of playing a game with me?" Mickey joked, admiring Ian's apperance.

Ian slowly nodded his head, keeping his eyes on him.

Mickey grabbed the hand that gripped his chin and Ian quickly pulled in for a sloppy kiss.

After three minutes of swapping spit, Mickey pulled away.

"Let the games begin," he smirked.

Thanks for reading! xoxo

-Sara