Playing House

Mickey stood by the coffee maker, watching Ian play with baby Liam. Mickey found it extremely adorable how Ian treated his baby brother.

"That's no fair, Liam." Ian laughed playfully.

Mickey gave Ian a shy grin and turned his face to the stove. He didn't want the redhead to know he was turning into a soft guy.

"Hey, you hungry?" Mickey called out, still facing the stove.

'So much for not being a soft guy.'

Ian held Liam's tiny hands and pulled him closer, both Liam and Ian looked up at Mickey.

"Why? You gonna cook me something?" Ian chuckled.

"What do you fucking think? I'm standing in front of a stove, aren't I?" Mickey answered turning to face him.

Ian gave him a cheesy grin and let go of Liam. He reached for the lego piece that laid at the end of the dinner table and passed it to Liam to keep him occupied.

"What you making?"

"What do you want?" Mickey responded.

Ian smirked at him and rubbed his hands together, imitating a evil scientist from one of those cheesy hero and villain movies.

"Don't think this means I'm your fucking wife." Mickey added.

"I would never." Ian let out a teasing laugh.

Ian stood up from the chair and made his way over to Mickey. He kept his eyes on him while he made his trip. Mickey sneered up at him and placed his hands on Ian's shoulders. He didn't mind that Ian invaded his personal space,  because even though there was an icy chill outside he still made the him feel warm.

 At that moment, he didn't mind playing house.

Ian's mouth hovered over Mickey's mouth, Mickey's breathing increased. 'Kiss me already' he thought to himself. The closer he got the more Mickey wanted it.

"Pancakes sounds good, don't you think, honey?" Ian whispered to Mickey.

'Fuck'

"Fuck you." Mickey responded, shoving Ian away.

Ian pouted his lips and gave Mickey a small grin, walking backwards back to his seat.

Ian enjoyed the view he had from his seat. He watched as Mickey flipped the pancakes on the pan, placing each pancake on the plate that sat by the stove. He watched Mickey as if he was his partner, admiring his appearance and his focus.

Mickey walked over to the fridge and filled Liam's bowl with cereal and milk, he then placed it in front of Liam patting his head before walking to retrieve Ian's breakfast.

"Thank you, sweetie." Ian smiled.

"Shut up." Mickey whined.

Mickey then walked over to the coffee maker and filled two cups halfway. He held one in his hand and placed the other one in front of Ian.

"Ay, come here." Ian commanded.

Mickey gazed into Ian's eyes, waiting for him to say what he need to say. He placed his hand on Mickey's neck and kissed him.

They kissed passionately, enjoying each other's emotion.

He then separated himself from Mickey and grinned at him.

"We should finish playing house later, upstairs." Mickey laughed.

"Sure thing, baby." Ian answered looking all smug.