Straight Couples

"Why can't we just stay in for once? I could make some popcorn and pop in a movie." Ian sang, his twinkling eyes following Mickey.

Mickey moved away from the television and sat next to Ian on the dirty green couch.

"Wouldn't you rather go outside and get something to drink?" He answered.

Ian smacked his forehead and shook his head. 

How could he be so frustrating, he thought.

"We have drinks here. C'mom, Mick." He begged. 

Mickey sighed, "Why do you always wanna stay inside this goddamn house?"

"I like being with you." Ian confessed. 

One corner of Mickey's lip rose up toward his eye. He stayed hushed, taking in what Ian said as a compliment. A compliment that would have him replaying the words in his head for days.

"We'll still be together, the only difference is that we wont be in this shit hole of a house." 

"What's the fucking matter with being inside this house?" Ian groaned.

Mickey cut his eyes and slightly turned his head to the side.

"Don't you get it, Freckles?  I don't want us to end up like one of those boring straight couples that stay inside all the fucking time and soak up each others boredom and regret." Mickey hissed, as if thats what it took to get his point across.

Ian's eyes widened and his eyebrows rose.

"So, you would rather fuck in public than fuck at home?" Ian questioned, hoping that Mickey would change his mind.

"It would be a fucking joy." Mickey yelled, getting up from the couch.

Ian saw how serious Mickey was and processed everything in his head. Maybe change is good, he thought to himself.

"How does the movies sound?" Ian questioned in agreement.

"What?" Mickey asked in confusion. 

Maybe I heard wrong, he thought.

"We'll sit in the back and fuck." 

"You fuckin' serious?" Mickey asked, his mouth slightly open.

Ian nodded at Mickey, raising one eyebrow. He appeared amused.

I'm up for that fire crotch, I'll get our coats." Mickey chuckled, speed walking to the coat closet.

The walk to the movies was full of silence and amused looks shooting pass and at each other. No words what so ever were exchanged, but, that was because they were both trying to take in what they were about to do.

When they entered the theatre, Mickey laughed loud enough to catch everyone's attention. Heads turned to face the red haired boy and his boyfriend.

"Fuck ya lookin' at?" Mickey hollered. The people that had their eyes on him, immediately turned their heads, in the fear of any problems occurring.

"You gonna keep screaming at people or are we gonna do what we came here to do, chuckles?" Ian seductively whispered, his lips on the top of Mickey's ear.

Mickey smirked at the cute nickname Ian made up for him and then he was pulled by the arm to the back corner of the theatre. They both sat in the red reclining seats and waited till the floor lights from the asile turned off.

As soon as the room was dim, Mickey dropped onto his knees in front of Ian. He slowly took off his belt, making sure it didn't make any noise. He then unzipped his pants and grabbed onto his cock. He wrapped his lips around the head of his dick and began to lick, teasing Ian.

Ian threw his head back in satisfaction and tangled his finger in Mickey's hair.

The tip of Mickey's tongue made its way to the base of Ian's penis. His penis began to throb for more attention, but, Ian enjoyed the feeling Mickey brought to his body. 

Mickey opens his mouth even wider and thrusts Ian's cock inside, his head slowly bobs up and down, he made sure to cover every inch of his dick with his tongue. 

Ian slightly parted his lips and let out a silent, wet moan.

Pure bliss, Ian thought to himself. The idea of sex in public is pure bliss. The excitement and adrenaline pumping through your veins is, to die for.

Ian's toes began to curl up, his breathing increased, his muscles began to tighten, leaving him shaking, and his hips moved in a circular motion.

"I'm g-" He breathed, his words cut short.

Mickey came up off the floor and sat on the chair, you could hear Ian's load go down his throat.

Ian's breathing began to slow down, "Fuck." he groaned, turning his head to Mickey. "That was great." He added.

"See, I'm a fucking genius. Sex in public is twice as better than sex at home." Mickey whispered, licking his lips dry. 

Ian giggled, leaned in and kissed Mickey on his cheek. 

Mickey grabbed Ian's neck and whispered into his ear, "Now, on your knees, fire crotch." He then chuckled.

Ian beamed at Mickey and later did as he was told.

Thanks for reading. xoxo