Chapter 6

America POV:

I hear Maxon telling me to wake up and I feel him shaking me. I move my hand to wave him away and I feel my hand connect with something hard. I jerk my head to the side to see Maxon clutching his nose.

"Maxon, I am so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask him. I really hope I didn't hurt him very badly.

"Dear, I am just fine don't worry about me. At least, you are awake now, we are in Paris, now it's time to go." Maxon tells me as he gets up and leads me off the plane.

We are greeted by the cheering crowds and people chanting our names. We walk to the car waiting for us and talk to the crowds as we go. We wave our final goodbye and step into the car. We make our way to the French palace and see more cheering crowds as we go. We arrive at the French palace where we are greeted by the King and Queen of France and their daughter Daphne.

"Hello King Maxon and Queen America welcome to the French palace and welcome to Paris."says the King as he shakes our hands.

"Thank you so much for having us." I thank them,

We make our way inside the palace and are greeted by maids who bring us up to our room. As we reach our room a maid comes up to me and tells me Princess Daphne wants to see me. I give Maxon a quick kiss and walk to Daphnes sitting room.

"Hello Daphne, a maid said you wanted to see me about something." I say trying to sound casual.

" Yes I did, I just wanted to greet you personally." Daphne tells me with a slight grin on her face.

"I also wanted you to know that even though I was not part of the selection I still want to be with Maxon and I will fight for him." explains Daphne.

" He is already mine." I try my hardest to sound polite when I say this.

Daphne pushes me and races out of the room. As I fall my stomach connects with the edge of the sofa and my head connects with the edge of the coffee table. I let out a scream but no one comes. After I hit the floor it only takes a few seonds for me to black out.