Chapter 20

The final installment in America and Maxon Married Life.

Americas POV:

"Maxon I think my water just broke..." The tension in the air breaks after a few seconds, Maxon jumps into action, yelling at the nearest guard to get the doctors and a wheelchair. The guard races off, Maxon leads my over to the nearest chair.

" America just take deep breaths okay, everything will be fine." It sounds like he is trying to reassure himself more than me. The parade of doctors comes racing down the hall with the guard and wheelchair bringing up the rear. Everyone seems way more stressed than I am about this. Once I am loaded into the wheelchair it goes racing down the hallway once again.

Once we reach the hospital wing, I change myself into a gown and lay down on the bed, breathing heavily while the contraction passes. I wave over the nearest nurse, " Can you go get the doctor for me." She nods and makes her way out.

" Yes, Queen America what can I do for you?' The doctor says as he walks in.

" If something happens to me, you make sure that you save the baby first do you understand me." He nods in agreement and makes his way out. Maxon comes back to my side and helps me through the next contraction.

Hours Later

" One last push Queen America and then you are done." I scream out as I push for the last time. I pop noise comes from my other end and then I feeling of release.

" And here is you baby boy." I sigh in relief, happy that the pain is over. Maxon leaves the room to follow the baby out and I am left lying down as the nurse stitches me up. Minutes later Maxon comes back in carrying a bundle of pink blankets, while the nurse behind him is carrying a bundle of blue blankets.

" Here is our daughter, the first born, what should we name her?" Maxon asks.

" Princess Eadlyn Schreave, heir to the throne of Illea."

" And our son?"

" Prince Ahren Schreave, our little boy." I smile a smile of pure happiness.

" Eadlyn and Ahren Schreave our children." Now Maxon has the same smile I do.