Chapter 6

I'm shocked, but I do like Niall, so of course I kiss him back. We're kissing in the bathroom when there's a sudden banging on a door.

Inside the house.

I pull away from him quickly, looking at him with wide eyes. He looks at me too and holds up a finger, probably telling me to wait.

He walks to the door and I jump off the sink silently, putting a hand on his back. He gives me an irritated look and nods his head towards the closet. I shake my head. I'm not letting him go investigating on his own, and what if whoever finds me? Alone?

He sighs deeply then walks through the open bathroom door, careful and cautious, trying to refrain from making any noise. I trail silently behind him, clutching onto his shirt for a sense of security.

The banging continues, and Niall silently makes his way towards it.

Everything in my gut tells me we shouldn't go towards it, and my gut's never wrong, no matter how weird it sounds. So I dig my heel into the floor, forcing Niall to a stop. He turns and gives me an irritated look again.

I shake my head at him while signalling to the noise, trying to get my wariness across with my expression. He raises his eyebrows, and shakes his head. I shake mine much more furiously, yet he ignores me, walking towards the sound.

I grab him again and force him to turn around, looking at him with pleading eyes. He looks at me and I frown deeply, obviously upset.

He sighs, leaning in really close to whisper in my ear. "If it's someone, they're trespassing and they need to be removed from your property. What if they're dangerous?" he whispers.

I sigh, biting my lip. "Fine," I whisper, moving away from him. He nods and continues walking. I grab onto him again, grasping desperately onto the feeling of being safe and secure.

We end up in front of the spare bedroom.

My heart rate accelerates, and he looks at me, as if asking.

I nod my head, and Niall charges into the room.

At the same time, I scream at the top of my lungs.

DOUBLE UPDATE, YASSSS FUCK YESS, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, LIL CLIFFHANGERS ARE SO FUNNY WHEN THEY AREN'T HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!! HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH, SO FUCKING HYPED, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS NIT EDITED, SO SORRY!!!!!!! LOLL?!!!!!!!!