Chapter 12(pt. 2)

When Niall dropped me off, I smiled, and went to my room.

I look out the window, watching him leave. I wave, and he drives away.

Perfect.

"Harry!" I scream. There's silence, but I just know he's there." Harry! Come out right fucking now!" I scream louder.

"Well, I never thought I'd see the day when the lamb would call for the wolf," he says. I take in a deep breath, and turn.

I walk right up to him, and shove him hard.

He actually stumbles back, and looks at me with a frown." Uh, what the hell was that for?" He asks.

I just slap him, and look at the red rising on his left cheek with a hard face.

He licks his lips, and turns his head back to me." Okay, so that hurt," he says.

"It was supposed to," I growl. He raises his eyebrows. "Do I even wanna know why you keep hitting me?" He asks.

"It's not rocket science," I snap. Then I take advantage of the situation, and punch him hard in the lip. My hand scrapes against something, but I don't mind that.

"Okay, you are really pissing me off, and this really fucking hurts!" Harry yells. I see his lip is busted, and he puts a finger to it, looking at the blood.

"Well then," he says. I glare at him." You wanna know what you did?" I ask. He smiles at me." Well, Cynthia, that would be very great, but only if you don't go out of your way to inform me of such important matters," he says.

"Melissa," I say. He frowns for a minute, but then realization comes onto his face, and he frowns again, his face scrunching up in disappointment.

"Damn, I knew I should've killed her," he murmurs. I gasp, and he licks his lip again, running a hand down his face, and stroking his chin.

I walk up and hit him again.

"Hey! What the fuck did you do that for?!" He screams." You threatened her, to keep me here! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell.

He rolls his eyes." Why are you so dramatic, " he mutters. I chuckle without humor." You fucking asshole, " I say. He raises his eyebrows. "You really need to stop acting tough, it's annoying," he says.

"And the same goes for you," I spit. He looks at me in disbelief." You think I'm acting, tough?! After everything I've done, you think I'm, acting tough," he says.

I just stare at him.

He chuckles darkly, and I know I'm screwed when I see that darkness in his eyes." Harry," I say, in an attempt to calm him down.

But he ignores me, walking up to me and taking my throat in his hand.

My eyes widen, and I thrash as he lifts me from the floor, and squeezes my throat like a stress toy.

"You think I'm acting, tough now?" He growls. I try to shake my head, and he squeezes tighter.

I gasp, trying to get air to go into my lungs. He just watches me, a cruel smirk on his lips.

I see a pen out the corner if my eye, and reach for it. He sees me, and laughs, because I bet he thinks I'll be dead before I reach it.

No.

He will not kill me.

I thrash suddenly, and grab the pen, stabbing it in his hand.

But I drop to the ground, as the pen goes through thin air.

I gasp, taking in as much air as I can.

Well, that went wonderfully.