Chapter 19

A small gasp leaves my lips, and Niall pulls back, looking at me.

"You okay?" He asks. I force a smile, nodding."I'm still a little thirsty," I lie. He smiles, and hands me my glass.

I smile tightly at him, and drink some more of my juice. He sighs as someone calls his name.

"I gotta go, but I'll be back," he says. I smile, nodding. He hugs me again, and walks out.

"You killed Robert," I say quietly. I don't need to turn to see if he's there, I can feel the bitter cold, goosebumps rising on my skin.

"And how do you bloody know that?! From a secondary source, won't you bloody ask me?!" He booms.

Assuming no one can hear us, I spin around, and slam my glass down on the counter. I grip it painfully tight, but that's the last thing I can think about.

"Fine!! FINE, go ahead Mr. Styles, go ahead and inform me of your fucking history!!! Be my first hand, fucking source!!!"

He looks at me, silent." And now you have nothing to fucking say?! Is it perhaps because, someone's already told me what there is to know?!"

He sighs, and tugs a hand through his long hair." You don't understand,... " he says. I scoff.

"I don't understand. I don't understand?! What is there to understand, Harry?!" I demand. He sighs again.

"It's a long story...."" You can surely make time."

He sighs even louder, and walks over to the table. He pulls out one seat, then sits as far away from it as possible.

I glare at him, and stubbornly sit.

He begins his story...

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!