CHARACTER ANSWER

Cynthia:

Q: WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE WHEN SHIT STARTED HAPPENINV????

A: I honestly don't know, the house, it was as if it was just, grabbing me, and keeping me.

Q: Hey cyn are you hands okay?

A: *frowns* are they not supposed to be? *looks down, sees nothing* Are you seeing things?

Q: What will you do to make Harry come back?

A: *no hesitation* Anything.

Q: WHY DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM?????HE FUXKING KILLED SO MANY INNOCENT SOULS

A: *looks down, at her lap* I don't LOVE, him......and I know what he did......*Niall looks around." Who are we talking about? I've never killed anyone!"* *collective groan*

Harry:

Q: Are you going to leave Cynthia alone now? Not mess with her feelings anymore?

A: I want to leave her alone so she can have a better life, so I'll try my best to stay away from her. But I honestly can't promise anything. She's just, the missing piece to the puzzle, she's-*Liam shoves Harry to the ground."Dude, just answer the bloody question!"* I didn't think I was messing with her feelings,...

Q: Asshoe

A: I don't know how to respond to that, but the Darkness sure does....*smirks evilly*

Q: WHY DID YOU LEAVE CYNTHIA LIKE THAT!?!? I AM FREAKING CRYING!!!!

A: *pain flashes in his eyes* I, don't want to talk about it,.....but, if you're referring to the first time, when I told her I love her, I thought she didn't love me either, so I just kinda said fuck it. I just want her to be truly happy, and I don't think that can happen when she with me. And I'm sorry you're, like, crying. Whoops. *goofy smile*

Q: WHEN WILL YOU STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE

A: Wasn't aware I was being an 'asshole' lately, I thought I was doing pretty good. 

Q: DO YOU EVEN FEEL ANY REMORSE FOR KILLING THOSE INNOCENT SOULS

A: One, please stop with all the fucking caps. Its making me think you're yelling at me, and that, would make me very, upset. And to answer your question, yes. I feel remorse for all of them. I don't know as much as you know if they were truly innocent, but I still feel bad. I wish I hadn't done it, because I lost Cynthia and myself for a minute,...but at the same time, I don't, because now I can-*CeAnna slaps a hand over my mouth."Shush, you're gonna give away the good stuff!!"  I chuckle quietly* Haha,...writer's orders....

Q: You don't deserve a cupcake *slaps you across face*

A: Ha, good thing I didn't want something as crusty as your pussy. *CeAnna slaps me too"DON' T YOU DARE TRY TO MAKE FUN OF HER, I WILL FUCKING REPLACE YOU, AND MAKE GOTTA HARRY A THING!"* *rubs cheek*  Okay, damn.....*CeAnna shouts"APOLO-FUCKING-GIZE BITCH!!"* Ughhh, this is why I hate petty little kids,.....Sorry.

Niall:

Q: Hey Niall is you okay?

A: Should I not be? Did you spike my drink? ARE YOU PLOTTING TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW????!!!

Q: She is in love with Harry, why do you have to be an arse about it?