Introduction

(A/N And the rewriting has begun. This really isn't a chapter, it's more of an introduction thing to clear up confusion. This is a Minecraft Diaries Fan fiction now, not much to deal with MCD or Phoenix Drop will happen in this book but you might get some of the references. I am in the midst of planning a second book that will take place in the Ru'aun region, and will have much more to do with Aphmau and her adventures. Disclaimer: I do not own Minecraft Diaries or any of the characters you may recognize from YouTube.)

Nigh'la a peaceful region with a population of around 7 million in the land of Minecraftia. This land is said to be blessed by the creator himself, Notch. A land filled with unique people and creatures. Sorcerers, hybrids, fairies, elves, warriors, ninja, and guardians. Each with differing abilities and weaknesses.

Sorcerers could live for much longer lengths than mortals. Not quite immortal but at the border line. The sorcerers have an individual kingdom, the Lory Kingdom. Although sorcerers are normally hundreds of years old they have the ability to look however old they desire. Sorcerers are split off into three bloodlines, Silver, Gold and Platinum these also make up the social classes. Some silver blood types include, such as witches/warlocks, fairies, elves and weaker sorcerers. Silvers make up the majority of the magicks users population. The Golds are normally rich magicks users that can perform advanced spells, these include, rare witches/warlocks, and sorcerers. The title 'Platinum blood' is a rare and nearly impossible title, mostly because the only way to achieve this glorious title was to be a part of the royal family.

Hybrids, an entirely new species. Long ago, rituals would be performed to bind a human and animal soul together into one. The result was, humans with animal attributes and different moods called 'modes'. For example, a cat hybrid will look like a regular human with cat ears and tail, as well as natural 'cat like things' such as good balance or enhanced sight. When put in rage mode, a hybrid is forced to take their animal form and until they have either calmed down or been incapacitated, only then will they be able to shift back into human form. Hybrids are normally classified as Gold or Silver blood types and because of their mating seasons, their population makes up around 70% of the Gold bloods and 40% of the Silver bloods.

Guardians, these unique creatures are in fact human, although their bodies play host to two separate souls. One, the humans is in the process of being modified to become a full fledged guardian. The second, a soul of either an angel or demon this soul acts as a teacher, or commonly referred to as 'Mentor' it teaches the human how to control their guardian form and powers. A guardian's true form is one that only comes out when needed, however if the human side is more dominant it can challenge it's mentor by forcing itself into guardian form without the mentor's permission. If the human triumphs, the guardian will leave their body and allow them free control of their additional powers. Not much is known about the additional powers of a full fledged guardian, but it is known that they can heal life threatening wounds and rumors have even claimed that they can bring back the dead at the cost of another's life. However, it has been confirmed that these rumors are nothing more than that, rumors. In guardian form wings spring from their back, and depending upon their mentor- whether it is an angel or demon- they may either have dragon like wings or feathery angel wings.