Chapter 2

I'm a little bit tired right now but I am bored so I writing now. ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the floor. ''You are awake'' a man voice said. I was shaking and noticed I was only in my underwear. What was happening? Where was I and why was I only in my underwear? ''WHERE AM I AND I'M CALLING THE POLICE RIGHT NOW!'' I screamed and got up and started to run to find the house telephone. I ran up some stairs and noticed the window. The window... Oh no, It was living someone here, and.. F*ck! What can I do now? I heard steps coming behind me. ''Where are you going? Trying to escape?'' the man said again. I turned around and looked at him. He had brown curls, green eyes, piercings and tattoos. Many tattoos..He could'nt be more than 17..''HELP ME!'' I scramed again, at the top of my loungs. ''No one can help you, You are mine now'' he said with a grin. ''Ur hot,sexy, sexy body.'' he said again. ''Leave me alone! Who are you?'' I said and started to go with steps bakwords when i saw he comming to me. ''Harry.'' he said and bitet his laips and looked with sexy look at me. I was scared. It was dark outside. Oh no..the party.. what about the boys? it was many thoughts in my head now.

 He grabbed around my back, and started kissing my neck. I was thinking a bit. I started to grap around him too. ''So you liked it,huh?'' he said and stopped kissing my neck and started kissing my mouth. Then I did it. I hit him in the neck, and then bitchslapped his chin. He looked at me with a angry look and I was so scared. I opened the window and jumped out. I landed hard on the ground. I cried and did'nt know what to do! I gotta run now! When I rised me up, my leg huret. I cried even more. But i started to run. I did'nt care if I was in my underwear. I was going to get killed if I stopped, so I ran down the way, and was scared too. This happend to my mum too, but she tryied to get in the house, so..Yea..

 I have been running for abut 10 min now. I could'nt stop. Then I saw a boy with brown hair, and brown eyes. ''LIAM'' I screamed. He looked at me. ''Kat?What are you doing here? In your underwear?'' he said. I ran straight to him. I was crying so much.''Kat,what happend?'' he asked me again. ''Can I come...into... your...h..house?'' I said while i was shaking. I still cryed. He nodded and we walked into his house, while he was holding around me. I felt so safe now. I did'nt know where the Harry dude was now. When we come in his house I locked the door. We sat down in the sofa. ''Can you tell me what happend now,Kat?''Liam said sirious. ''When I walked out of the car, and after you had lefted, I walked to my house, I was going to lock up the door. Then I blacket out..I woke up in the house next door. I was only in my underwear. He was going to rape me'' I said and I cried more. ''Kat... This is sirous.. What was his name? I promise U if i ever sees him, I will kick his ass.'' he said and gave me a big hug.

 ''He said his name was Harry'' I said and still hugging him. His hug was so warm, and I was so cold..''I've heard about him.. He has doing it many times.. He and I was bestmates before..Until he some day changed.'' he said. ''Can I get a t-skirt or something?I am freezing..'' I said and looked at him. ''Yea, sure I can go and look for one.'' he said with a smile. ''Thank you'' I said and hugged him again. He walked up and was there a bit before he came down with a white big t-skirt and a fotball shorts. I smiled and grabbed it before i took it on.

 ''Why are you so nice to me? I mean..You are one year older and good looking. I am ugly and things like that..'' I said with a sad voice. I have no problem with it, but I have never had boy friends and good friends. ''You,ugly? You are beautiful? Who has called you ugly?'' He said and looked at me. ''well..''I said starting t get tears in my eyes again. Stop Kat, don't cry. You are stupid. .I tried to stop the crying but i could'nt. I was crying much when i was sad, very angry when I'm angry and that..''At my old school, I had no friends, only one that talked to me at school if it was no one else in the room... And people calling me ugly, fat, stupid and more...'' I said with a sad voice again.

 ''You are none of that things! They were maybe jelous of you!'' I said and smiled at me again. He looked at the clock. I did it too. It was 8.30 pm! ''Do you still want to party?'' he said with a grin.''If you can drive me home, and help me find the right outfit!'' I said and laughed. He nodded and we got home. I found the key under the math and unlocket the door. When we got in, I locket the door again. We got in to my room I opened my closet and took the curtain down the window. I hoped the boy was away now. Then i looked at Liam. ''You can choose outfit!'' I said and laughed. He found a shorts and a loose tank top. ''Take that on!''he said and smiled.  The shorts was a little bit short for me but i pulled it down and took on the top. I took my hair in a ponytail. I heard Liam got a text. ''The other boys are done now. Shall we go?'' he asked  nodded and we drove to the party. I told them what happend on the way and they were kinda shocked them too.

 We walked in to the party. I looked around in the room. Then I noticed him. The guy. Harry..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment or vote before I update! :)