Chapter 6

Okey, I have to Write now, I just want to xD I have so many thoughts in my head!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that voice. ''Hello?'' I said. I tried to see if anyone was here. When I was going to the Kitchen to find a flaslight, some hands grabbed around my mouth. ''shh...It's just me! Don't scream.'' a dark but soft voice said.

 Then he took away his arm. ''I'm scared, Harry!'' I said and looked up at him. Or.. Well I could'nt see his face but I knew it was there. I found the flaslight and turned it on. ''What happend? Why is it so black outside?'' I asked and looked at him.

 ''I don't know.. I was watching TV and then my TV turned off, and then the house was all black..'' he answerd me. ''Why did you..'' I started saying but then a Lightning blinked outside. I screamed a little bit and hugged around Harry. I did'nt know why, but I was so scared that I needed to hug someone! To fell safe..

 ''Relax. It was only one time!'' he said and hugged me too. Then he started sing that Justin Bieber song, called one time.He had an amazing voice. I did'nt knew he could do that. ''You are very good at si...'' I started to say and then a Lightning blinked again. I hugged him harder. It was thundering right after.

 I started to get tears in my eyes. I was so scared of it. It's the worst thing ever! ''Harry I'm so scared!'' I said. ''It's not Dangerous! It will not Lightning Down in this house!'' he said.

 We sat Down in the coutch. ''What if it does? never say never'' I said and laughed a little bit. Harry maked me smile. He is hot.. He's the oppisite of me but I liked him..Maybe.... He has a pircing on the left eyebrow and in his lips. And tattoos on his arms. Wonder how long he have had it.

 ''You're safe With me'' he said. Was he trying to play With me? Niall says he always does that.. Oh.. But Harry is Nice now.. Maybe not at schol and that.. But now he is.

 I smiled. I turned off the flashlight and when i turned it on, I tooked it under my chin. ''BOO'' I screamed and tried to scare him. He just looked wierd at me and I laughed hard. Then the light turned on again.

''Finally!'' I said and smiled. We both laughed a bit. His laugh is so cute. He has his cute smile when I laugh. He looks like a kid.. So cute. I smiled at him. I looked straight in his eyes. They are so pretty! I sat right beside him. He leaned forward, i did it too and then Our lips Connected. He was such a good kisser. Wait.. I am kissing Harry. The bad boy. What about Niall?

STOP IT KAT.

 Wait just a little more kissing

 NO! KAT! STOP!

I pushed him away. ''Sorry.I can't do it'' I said and looked at him. I raised me up. ''I think you gotta go now,Harry..'' I said and looked Down. We walked to the door. ''Bye harry'' I said and opened the door. But when I opened the door, someone was outside. I was'nt only someone. Oh shit...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK,GUYS?

1+ comment or vote and I will update.

Sorry for bad English!