Chapter 5

Somone who can make a cover for me? In the Picture Liam,Zayn,Niall,Harry, Louis and Ariana Grande and Isabelle Fuhrman will be in it. I'll Write the name of Your Story if U have in the NeXT Chapter ;)

I had a dream about Marcel tonight. He was'nt a very big nerd, he had Harry clothes and glasses, and his normal hair. It was so cool. Or..kinda.. In the end of the dream he said that he was going to move and me and him were good friends and we hugged and kissed and then I woke up! I was so angry when I woke up! yea. over to the story cx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''LET ME GO, STYLES!'' I screamed. I was so angry now. I did'nt stop. ''No'' he said With a smirk. ''I'll Call the police'' I said again. ''The police can't arrest me for just having fun'' he whispers in my ear. He grabbed my boobs and started to Message them. ''LET GO'' I screamed again and tried to get away.

 ''Let her og, Harry!'' A voice said. It was Niall. For the first time after what happend I am glad to see him. Harry stopped and turned around to him. ''What will you do about it? She is'nt Your girl. She is mine'' he answerd. ''I am no one's girl! Leave me alone, both of you. I wanna be alone right now'' I said. It was annoying. ''Kat!'' I heard Niall said but I walked away.

 *SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL*

 I grabbed my bag and walked home. On my way home it started to rain. After 5 minuts it started to Thunder and Lightning. I don't like itr. I hate it. It's so scary and it is long way home.. I started to run and walked in to a store. I was waiting for it to stop but it never did! I decided to just walk home now. It was boring to wait in the store. SO I started to run. Then a car stopped right in front of me.

 ''Get in!'' the man said. It was Harry. ''NO'' I said. ''Get in I said'' he said again. I was shaking my head. Harry ran out of the car and grabbed me. ''It's Dangerous outside'' he said and looked at me. Why did he care? He want me to die, I think.

 ''Why do you care? You proparly want me to die!'' I said With anger in my voice when I said die. ''Pleas. Just get in'' he said. I nodded. I was so Cold. The rain was poring so I was so wet. I was shaking when I got into the car. Why does he care about me? ''I will not do something to do you! Only drive you home'' he said and looked at me. I started into his eyes. They are so pretty. Green...

 And his hair is cool. Curly. Wait. Stop it Kat. You don't like him. He is mean. Or he is Nice now, but...

STOP IT KAT, YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM.

When I was thinking about it, we were outside my house. ''Thanks for the ride home'' I said and smiled a little bit and opened the door. ''Kat..'' he started to say. ''I'm sorry for what happend days ago, and today. You are just so..pretty. I can't recist you.'' he said. Pretty? What was it With him? Not that I don't like it. Was this the fake or real him? Maybe he don't like to show emotions at School, or maybe don't have it rally.. I sighed. ''it's okey. And thanks''. I says With a smile.

 ''Bye Harry..'' I said With a small smile. I opened the door and walked out. I saw he drove away to the house 500 meters from mine. I opened the door and locket it after I got in. I looked at the clock and it was 5 pm. I started to make some taco. The Thunder and Lightning was very bad now. Very much. It was near. I swallowed and took on some Music. I got finished With the taco and started eating it.. I looked at the note my mum had writed. She was on a trib With the job, to France. I sighed. Home alone for one week. It was Friday now.

 I turned off the Music and walked to the living room, and turned on the tv while I was eating. FOOD. I love Food. Taco is the best.Right after I was finished eating, the house got black. All the lights, gone. I screamed and cried. I was so scared. Luckily, I had locket the door. I ran to the Kitchen and took up a knife. I heard some sounds outside. Someone was tring to open the door. The person opened the door and i ran for my life up to my room. Or.. I was going to but it was all dark so it was not easy.

 I looked out of the window and all the houses was dark! I hoped it was not burning a Place. I was scared and crying. ''KAT! ARE YOU HOME?'' the voice said. I know that voice..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like the Chapter?:) I hope you did. 1+ VOTE OR COMMENT BEFORE I UPDATE AGAIN :D