Chapter 4

''WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?'' I heard a man voice yelled. I opened my eyes quick. It was Niall. I just knew that that came. But why was he here right now?

 ''It's nothing! I was scared of Harry'' I said and looked at him. ''Nothing happend. I promise, mate'' Liam says. ''Why did'nt you ask me?'' he said angry and looked stupid at me. ''Wait. Before i answer you, answer me. Why are you friends With Harry when he is the opposite of you?'' I asked. I started to get tears in my eyes. I don't know why. Maybe because he was scary when he was angry...

 ''Well....'' he said. ''Well what?'' I said and looked at Niall. ''We are not so different. I opened my eyes much and my mouth. ''WHAT KIND OF WAY?'' I started to scream. ''I think I'm gonna go...'' Liam said and hugged me for a second and walked away. I heard he drove away after a min.

 NIALL'S VIEW:

 I'm so angry at her right now. She was in the same bed as one of my best friends! If she was scared, he could at lest lay on the floor! ''I'm waiting for and answer, Niall Horan'' she said With a angry voice. ''ehm...well...'' I started again. I will not tell her! She will hate me forever! And I like her..''I am not the Nice boy you think I am..''I started to say again. ''Get out of my house!'' she cried. ''Kat...'' I started to say but she screamed at me and I walked away. Out of the house. I have ruined it.

 One girl I like for real.. And Of course  It was a stupid question of course but the nicest never hang out With the badest so it makes sence...

 KATS VIEW:

 I cried. How could he be like Harry? I cried more and more and after a while I just fell asleep.

 I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 7 am. School day today. I don't like School sometimes, it's kinda boring. And now it's worse, after the thing With Niall. I wish I had classes With Liam.. He is so Nice.. Wait.. Nice... He must be like Niall. A person you think are Nice but is'nt. I hate my life now.. Louis is like that too, i think. I have no friends. I sighed.

 I walked out of my bed, took my hair in a messy bun, grabbed a big hoodie With the superman sign and a black tights. I looked so tired today. I took on some makeup, walked Down, eating, and brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock again. 8 am. At time. I walked out of the house and to the School.

 *SKIP TO KAT HAS COME TO SCHOOL.*

I sighed and walked to my locker. I found my books and walked to the classroom. I was the first person who came in before the bell rang. Then the classroom was filled by People. And when I am thinking about stupid Things, I saw Niall. I looked away and class started. He looked at me sometimes in the class but I did'nt look at him. I was two long hours With English. Super boring after one hour. The bell rang and I walked out of the room. ''Kat...I'm so sorry!'' Niall said and grabbed me. Hard. When was he strong?

 Oh wait, he was a bad guy. And they Works out. ''Let me go!'' I said. ''No! I need to talk to you!'' He said again. ''I don't wanna see you or talk to you again, Niall!'' I said angry and I tried to get away. And so I did. I ran to the cafeteria. I grabbed a muffin and a water flask. I paid and walked to a table no one was on. I was all alone.

 I looked around in the cafeteria and saw that Harry came straight Ahead me. Oh no! I grabbed mu stuff anf tried to start running, but he grabbed me hard. It hurted. My Food falled Down on the floor. ''Let me go, Harry!'' I said With tears in my eyes because the grip was so hard! ''Stop crying and listen'' he said and looked at me. I looked him straight in his eyes. His eyes were so pretty. Green... So Nice! He started to pull me With him out of the cafeteria and out of the School. He pushed me into a wall.

 He looked at me With a grin and started kissing me. I kissed him back. He was a good kisser! Wait! What was I doing? I tried to stop the kiss but he held me hard. Then he kissed my neck. ''You are mine now'' he said and looked at me. I did'nt know what to do now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was'nt very much action. Sorry for much fails. I'm a 9th grader and from Norway but I'm not so good in English but i tryed my best :) WHat do you think of this Chapter?