1

Eve of Seniors

I walk through the doors of the library to see every single senior writing down their name on to the shelf of the library. My phone buzzes a little and it's Scott.

Scott: I'm going to be a little late Blue.

Being friends with Scott has its cons, such as his major horrible lying, and him constantly being late. I know he's up to something right now, I just never got to figure out what was it. He's almost like Batman, or to be exact, Bruce Wayne.

Scott's life is crazy, he's always late and is always getting hurt for random crazy reasons. He's never ever told me a simple truth but I know Scott and he's doing things for a greater cause.

"Where are you guys." I whisper feeling a little bit nervous being alone with no one to speak to. I stare at the library door to see it open with Lydia smiling a little looking pretty as can be.

Lydia to me seems pretty good at lying but she's kinda weird. "Blue! Where the others?" She says cheerful while pouting her lips.

I look at my phone and shrug. "Well we know Scott and Stiles, they're always late." I sigh heavily wishing to know what was actually happening to each one of them. I look through my phone of my photos that I've taken of everyone here and there and see that Kira's photos of me and her have a orange aura around her?

"Lydia." I say trying to get her attention. She turns her head as she swings her hair with her and looks over at me for a conversation. "Do you believe in ghost or like mythical creatures?" I ask her and she giggles at me laughing thinking I'm the crazy one.

"Blue, don't worry about anything." She says looking at my phone seeing the photos. "Maybe it's just a coincidence your iPhone took it in filters?" She says denying everything and I nod.

I'm not quite stupid to believe the squad's lies. I know that Allison didn't die because someone stabbed her while she was walking through an alley. Stiles wasn't at school for weeks and when he saw me he had told me that my future had great power while he looked like he hadn't slept since 567.

Suddenly the doors open and I see Scott and the rest of us. Scott doesn't like the word squad, he likes to refer to us as a pack. It always made me wonder why this was his idea but I never got to question Scott for it.

I walk towards him and he walks towards me hugging me. I start to hug everyone since it's the first time I've seen them all from my trip in New York City where I plan to go move in after High School to go start a job at M•A•C.

I notice a guy behind everyone and I raise an eyebrow at him. "And you are?" I say softly going to introduce myself. The pale dark haired boy gives me a small smirk as his biceps bulge out of his sleeves.

"Theo." He says and gives me his hand as a greeting. "What about you?" Theo says nicely with a small smile on his face as he blushes staring at my sea blue eyes.

I stare at his grey eyes admiring how attractive he is. "Blue." I say and he chuckles.

"Is that your name or the color of your beautiful eyes?" He compliments me and my heart feels an empty spot being filled in.

"What if I said both?" I say and he shrugs laughing a little

"I think it be wonderful." He says and I already like this new guy.

"You're new right?" I ask him to maybe introduce him to these paranormal things I've been spotting around town so he could help me. Plus a big guy like him can always help me if I get to any trouble.

"Right." He says and then we all walk to the shelf to sign all our names as a pack. "So.. Blue.. Are you excited to be a senior?" He asks me and I chuckle while nodding.

"I'm nervous." I say and show my shaking trembling hands to him. He chuckles and grabs a hold of my hands and suddenly I stop trembling. It's like one of those tricks Scott does when I get cuts or bruises. "H-how did you do that?" I hesitate and he raises an eyebrow.

"I'm a-" Theo starts to whisper until Stiles bumps into Theo pushing him away.

"Fuckboy!" Stiles yells interrupting and coughs starring at me. Suspicious.. I shake it off not really caring what they could be speaking about. "C'mon Blue let's get to signing our initials." Stiles says and grabs my hand pulling me in like a baby, he gets me far away from Theo and as a pack we sign all our names together on the shelf.

Scott takes awhile and he writes Allison's initials. AA. All of us notice it and we stare at each other realizing how much he misses her.

Scott comes back with us joining in and we all pat his back and get close to him

Scott comes back with us joining in and we all pat his back and get close to him. "She would've been with us." I say nicely to comfort Scott and he gives me a weak smile as Kira cuddles up on his chest.

"She still is

"She still is."

We all start to walk down the stairs together and Lydia holds my hand so we singles don't seem so lonely. She gives me a small smile and I give it back to her.