16

BACK TO GREECE
・゜・。Theo Raeken ・゜・。
After The Party

As I walk out the museum party and speaking with the boy, I spot a Taxi and he spots me also. The taxi opens the door for me and as I get to the taxi laying my hands on the taxi cab I smell a sweet scent.

The same scent on the boy I met tonight but slightly more sweeter and more... Violent. This scent, it's so pleasing to me. It always has been and is like a nostalgic feeling. I know this scent and I try to find the face to it, to only realize that it's Blue's...

I look around, twisting my head all over the place trying to find him. A couple of drops from the sky start landing on my suit and I find Blue staring at me from across the road.

"Sorry." I tell the taxi driver and run after Blue across the street to only watch him walk away from me. I start following him and as I do I feel love crawling over my bones making me weak and a smile forming on my face.

As I get close to Blue he slows down and I lay my hands on his shoulder and turn him around to only find a guy with black hair. The man looks at me so confused at me and questioned. "Can I help you!?"

"S-Sorry..." I stutter but I still smell Blue around. He's here! I know it. I look around to see Blue actually standing in a nice all black outfit starring at me with a small smirk as his hair is whiter than ever. He looks hot and so... Breathtaking.

He's a god... He's definitely Aphrodite if she was a man.

He stands there, waiting for me not even bothering to move. He stands by a subway entrance and I walk towards him and hand him my hand.

"Still charming huh?" Blue says in his small slight Brooklyn accent and he isn't attacking me. I still have my hand out waiting for his hand to land on mine.

"I insist." I tell him and he chuckles softly. His hands land on mine and I hold them tightly. "Shall we?" I gesture to the subway station knowing one of these trains will take me to the hotel.

Blue and I walk down the stairs into the station hearing everything: the people talking, the music playing, the train roaring. It's almost like a date... It's almost too perfect, why isn't Blue mad with rage and anger? This isn't him. It's a trick!

"Why aren't you fighting me?" I ask Nogitsune looking at him, as we stand in the middle of the station by a train stop. This is the train that'll bring me to the hotel, and hopefully Blue to.

"I'd figured we needed to talk."

"About what?"

"I've gotten strong, therefore I don't need Blue anymore." He says shinning his orange eyes but this time, I see fires all over his iris.

"Then let him go?"

"Exactly, I can't."

"Why not?" I ask and as I do a train starts coming in and it's our train. I need to bring him back to the hotel, trick him to.

"I have to. I can't let him get out, if he does- the damage he'll... cause." He says so scared but I know a kitsune, they trick people. This fox knows my moves and what I've done before, he's trying to fool me.

"You're full of shit, you know what I do and who I am." I tell him and he starts chuckling.

"You know me so well." He says and as the doors of our train opens he grabs me by the bow tie and drags me inside the train. As we enter the train, it's heavily packed but we manage to find a seat together.

We sit next to each other and the fox lays his head on my shoulder. As he does I feel loved, but not from him, from Blue.

"Theo Raeken." He whispers my name under his breath and moves his head to look up to me. I play with my fingers not knowing what to do on a subway ride. "What do you really desire?" He asks me and as he does I have a vision going off in my head.

I see Chaos erupting all over the city. The city burning to ashes, and in the center of all this plan I see myself and the pack. Scott's pack bowing down to me like I wanted to. Lydia showing her true banshee self, floating in the air with her white hair flowing in the air. Void Stiles with his eyes burning with a blood thirst. Kira pointing her sword to the skies causing a lightning storm. This vision shows me an image of Blue, of Blue filled with darkness standing next to me with my arms wrapped around him as he burns in fire.

As I focus more on Blue I see visions with me and just him. We have sex in my bed and murder together. Who knew something so beautiful could be so violent...

The vision ends and I stare at the Kitsune. "I'll give it to you." He says softly with his hands rising all over my face seducing me.

I push him off not wanting to see Blue like that. I love him the way he is, I care for him and it's my duty to protect him. Well that's what I've lied to myself about.

"I want him, the real him." I say aggressively, I growl along as I stare at him.

"He's going to cause more chaos than that Theo."

"Please." I beg him wanting this to all end. I can't keep chasing after him.

"Kiss me then." The Kitsune says slowly and very seductively and as we get close together we kiss. Our lips attach to each other locking and for a fox spirit he's not of a bad kisser. As we kiss the lights on the train flicker for a second or so and Blue's Fox spirit is gone.

______________
Hotel

I walk down the hallway with still no sign from Blue and feeling hopeless. What chaos did the Kitsune mean? He showed me everything already, what supposedly is my future.

I take my keycard out for my hotel room and slap it against the reader. The door unlocks with a green beep and I push it slowly opening it to find the room completely pitch black.

"I didn't steal your drive, I BORROWED it." I remember the nice soothing voice of the mysterious man tonight. I walk to the desk and find the drive but something about my room feels different.

I turn a lamp on by the desk and turn to see the environment. I spy a body laying on my bed as he's covered in the kitsune's green kimono costume.

"Blue?" My heart beats fast and I feel so happy to see him. I feel love rushing through me and I run to him trying to get him to wake up. "Blue please wake up!" I tell him as I get on the bed laying his head on my lap.

His eyes open with his gorgeous Blue eyes and they stare at me. "Theo?" He says confused and as he opens them wider he quickly starts breathing faster and I kiss him.