10

2 WEEKS LATER
・゜・。Theo Raeken ・゜・。

Weeks have passed and ever since the nogitsune incident with Blue he's disappeared. He's been missing for a couple of weeks now and it makes me wonder what he's doing now.

It gives me a small anxiety attack knowing that i'm not there to protect him from anything. He's all on his own and no one in the pack is doing anything about finding Blue. Nobody cares about him now, you'd think Scott would but he can't risk the pack's lives once again.

I walk into Blue's room with Stiles to search for some clues of Blue's disappearance and where he might be. We go through all his stuff finding picture frames with him and a boy. It makes me jealous since they're very close in the picture; cuddling together on a park bench wearing sweaters.

"Who's this?" I ask Stiles showing him the picture frame not knowing that Blue had a previous boyfriend. Stiles turns around from going through Blue's clothes and looks at the picture frame.

"That's Ethan." Stiles says and doesn't speak since he hesitates. "Blue's ex boyfriend."

"What happened to him?"

"What happens to every omega, they leave to go find a new pack." He says with a lump in his throat not wanting to talk about it. I go through some other things of Blue and find sketch books, condoms, and more photos. I stop going through his closet and go through his drawers and find makeup.

"Blue wears makeup?" I say not knowing about this as I grab this beige looking container. I find brushes all over the desk and smile knowing that Blue is one of a kind.

"He wants to be a makeup artist." Stiles says and I put Blue's makeup back where it belongs. Stiles's heartbeat starts to rise as if he were mad and starts sighing out loud. I let him get angry but this isn't part of my plan to get this pack to be mine.

"FUCK!" Stiles yells out loud and throws Blue's pillow to the window. "This is all my fault." He says and I look back at him shaking my head.

"It's not your fault-"

"Theo, shut up! This is all my fault, he's gone and there's nothing we can do to find him." Stiles says and I see tears growing in his eyes and he starts blaming himself. "There's a crazy demon fox possessing him and I should've helped when I had the chance."

"Don't forget the screaming banshee." I say trying to cheer him up and then he stops crying and looks out the window.

"That's it!" Stiles says getting up and stands in front of me. "Lydia and Meredith have a banshee connection, if Lydia screams this should alert another banshee like Blue to scream back and we can track him down from there!" He says speaking fast and touches his head being mind blown by his own idea.

"Except, he's a chimera so it might not work?" I say knowing that he's not even close to being supernatural, after all the doctors did break rules.

"Guess we're taking chances, c'mon." Stiles says and quickly runs out of the room. I look around Blue's room one last time seeing how comfortable it looks and spot my hoodie he stole that night. I walk to my hoodie taking it back and a note falls out.

The note falls to the ground and I bend down picking it up. I open up the folded note and see Blue's handwriting. 'Meet me in the dark forest where a close one has died, and made the warm boy a cold cold hearted.'