11

Hours Later
・゜・。Theo Raeken ・゜・。

"Where is he?!" Stiles yells at me very aggressive as we stand in his room with his friends. Stiles' eyes stare at me trying to look for the answer in mine.

I had to let him go or he would ruin my plan! But this, this is not what I planned and so far it's going out of hand!

"I let him go." I say under my breath pretending to be passionate over Blue. Pretending to be passionate over him made me feel a strong connection towards him... I need him, only for my plan but sometimes, sometimes I need him.

"Why?" Stiles sighs in anger knowing that if Blue fell for me, Stiles would definitely get mad at Blue, but that's not the time. Blue is being kidnapped by some spirit and Stiles needs us to find his cousin. I need to find him so this plan goes the way I need it to go.

"Because I love him Stiles. He makes me feel free." I say confessing my true emotions about Blue to him. Stiles stands there looking at me very disgustedly and walks off angry.

"You did what you could." Kira talks to me laying her hand on my shoulder making me feel comfortable.

"It's my fault that he's gone, I let him go." I say getting angry at myself so that my disguise wouldn't wear off to them. Stiles is talking a lot and finding ways to bust me, but I know a couple tricks.

"Theo, it's alright, we'll try and find another way to find him. Right now, all we need is each other." Lydia says as she gets up standing next to me. She wraps her fingers around my hand and holds them, but when she does she looses herself.

Lydia stands there, lost. She stares at something, but it's not me. She's seeing something. A clue? Lydia starts crying, tears stream down her eyes as she's shocked.

"He's going to release something." Lydia says panicked.

"What's he going to do?!" I yell at Lydia very aggressive wanting to know so I'm prepared for this. Lydia continues to stand there crying in tears. "Lydia!" I growl lowly and she looks at me scared.

"A monster, he's going to Greece."

Looks like I know where we're going next...