7

BACK TO THE POLICE CRASH
・゜・。Theo Raeken ・゜・。

I fall to the ground as Blue screams with my ears covered. I hear glass shatter and when Blue finishes the scream I am automatically shifted into a wolf. I stare at him with my real yellow eyes and see an aura of a black fox on Blue.

He turns around and the black fox starts to get on fire. I change my eyes into my normal human eyes and see nothing but the orange fired up glow of a kitsune in his eyes. My heart beat starts to rise since I get scared of what the doctors made of Blue.

They didn't tell me what Blue was and said that it be a surprise. Well I am shocked to know that not only he's a banshee, but a kitsune. Blue's eyes stop turning in the orange shade and come back to his regular blue.

"Blue?" I say making sure he's not tricking me like a Kitsune does. I get up from the floor and realize my forehead is bleeding a little. Blue just stands there starring at me zoned out. Completely spaced out.

I walk to him and his heart beat is crazy as he stares at the dead bodies. I hug him and he hugs me back wrapping himself tight around my torso. He starts to grab onto my shirt right having a good scare.

"It's okay." I say holding him tighter than he is holding me making sure he's protected by me. I take my phone out calling the police and they take my call.

____________

The detectives ask me a ton of questions like what happened? How'd you find the scene? Etc. I lie my way through all this to keep the supernatural life down low to protect everyone from hunters.

I look over at Blue who almost killed me tonight. He sits on an ambulance flirting with the paramedic as the paramedic is flirting with him also. I use my hearing to hear what he's saying.

"So that guy? Is he like your-" The paramedic says in his deep voice to Blue.

"Friend." Blue answers quickly not wanting to call me a boyfriend. I start to feel less when he friend zones me after everything I've done for him.

"Really? You guys would be cute together."

I stop over hearing the conversation and the detective finishes speaking to me. I see Stiles's dad come over with Stiles, Scott and them. The detectives are done with me and so I move quick to go talk to Scott and hear what's happening.

"Is he okay?" Scott asks about Blue worried about him and I nod. I look over at Blue who's not paying attention to Scott and the rest of the pack since he's still mad at them. "What about you? That was a loud scream?"

"He managed to shatter some windows and make a small cut on my forehead." I tell Scott trying to make Blue sound like an uncontrollable monster. The real monster although is me and the chimera that slaughtered those three men.

"Kanima venom." Scott says sniffing the air of Tracy's venom and walks to the car crash seeing the scene. The sheriff and Scott speak about Donavan but I think the doctors already found him.

Scott runs out and I make a small smirk knowing that Scott is falling for the plan. I turn around to see Blue alone sitting on the back of the ambulance starring at the crime scene. I walk towards him and sit next to him as he is completely focused on something.

"You okay?" I ask him and he sighs as he turns his head towards me.

"What am I?"

"A friend." I say and he chuckles shaking his head.

"Not that, like, what am I? Am I like you?" He says asking questions about himself and I want to tell him what the doctors did to him but it's too early.

"I think you're a banshee. Like Lydia." I tell him and we both stare at Lydia who's probably sensing death at this moment. Blue gets closer to me and lays his head on my shoulder comforting me and I wrap my arms around him.

"When did my life get so crazy." He complains and I chuckle. My body gets warmer as I hold him tighter and closer.

After waiting for Scott to return the sheriff told us we could go back home. I had taken Blue with me to make sure he's alright for the night. I felt the need to protect him incase he just starts killing everyone which isn't what I need now.

"Say hi to the camera." Blue says filming me on his snapchat as I lay in my bed starring at his camera. I put my hands up covering the camera from me and he smiles teasing me. He sits next to me as I watch him text.

"You have really muscular thumbs don't you?" I tease him with a sarcastic comment and he looks at me dropping his phone.

"You have really big muscles for a senior? What's your secret?" He asks me like an interviewer and makes a fake imaginary microphone out of his hands. His hands look like he's holding a cock but I don't want to ruin the moment.

"Werewolf powers." I say and grab the imaginary microphone and pretend to drop the mic.

"Bad ass." He says under his breathe and lays down next to me. He cuddles up close to me getting into my chest muscles. "So when you shift into a wolf do you like hulk out?" He says sounding like a 5 year old and I laugh at him for it. He laughs at me too and then we stop when he starts to yawn and get drowsy.

"Are you getting sleepy?" He nods not bothering to speak and just wraps himself around my body. I slide my arm underneath his head as a pillow for him and he gets comfortable.

I turn my lamp off and secretly take my pants off underneath the covers laying in bed only in my underwear. I rub Blue's shoulder and he doesn't respond and just moans a little. "Night little banshee." I say and kiss his forehead and bring him tight for a good night rest for me knowing that Blue is safe with me.