14

One Night Later...
・゜・。Theo Raeken ・゜・。
Museum Party

After looking for the man in red day and night I've found him. I walk around the party trying to look for him until I spot him. He stands by a sword admiring it as he's dressed in another pretty suit, this time it's not red, it's a shiny silver.

I start to come closer to him, sneaking up on him as he looks at the Sword of Alexander. As I watch over him, I smell a scent, very sweet. I smelt it on Blue before and it's quite pleasing to me. It's not a cologne, but a part of them. I used to think Blue was the only one with the scent but now as I smell this handsome guy, I'm starting to think it's the smell of homosexuality.

"It's a fake..." I tell him as he stares at it but not looking at me as if he wasn't scared. "The real one was sold in 98' on the black market and now it-"

"-Hangs over the bed of the Sultan of Hajar." The guy says in such a soothing voice with a small pinch of a somewhat Spanish accent. As he turns his head his heart beat is completely normal. He's not scared of me and he should, I'm insane. "Excuse me." He says with a light genuine smile and then dismisses me as if he knew I was going to come back. Which to me raises more questions...

"Excuse me sir." I say and swoop his arm from behind him and lock him going to seduce him for some answers. "The other night you stole something from me that wasn't for you. Stealing is not polite."

"Is it stealing if you steal from another thief?" He says as we walk into the main room where everyone chats.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Someone interested in the same man your friend is." He says and now I'm concerned on what Blue is up to. "I believe Mr.Anderson has a photograph that belongs to me." He says and that explains why Blue and him, both showed up at the party last night.

"Did you get it back?" I say not knowing what was on the envelope this guy took from me.

"As it happens, no I didn't. The thing your friend took from the servers of Anderson's has a military grade encryption." He says and now I'm assuming it's a drive. The boy walks away but I quickly pull him close to me.

"You know, I bet with that suit 9 out of 10 men would let you get away with anything." I whisper into his ear trying to set the mood of sex to get back my drive.

"But you're the 10th?" He whispers back as my hands wrap around his toned body.

"I guess I am the first." I whisper back to his ear and his hands don't touch me at all and so I seduce him more with my hands. "I can see through that babe in the woods act... You don't know me, but I've known a few men like you." I say and he gets off me and turns to me with a small smile as if he were teasing me.

"Oh, I don't think you've ever known a man like me." He says making his moves on me as he fixes my bow tie and lays his hands on my chest. "You know it's true what they say about little boys, born with no natural inclination to share." He says seriously and then looks at me. "I didn't steal your drive, I borrowed it." He says and then gets close to me. "You'll find it in your hotel room on your bed side table." He whispers to me and then walks off giving me back on what I wanted.

He then turns his back to me and walks off

He then turns his back to me and walks off. "Mr.Raeken!" He yells out dismissing me knowing my name and now questions rise in my head.

Who is he? I stop my thoughts knowing that I have what I needed so I leave the party hoping I run into that boy again.