3

ミ☆ Scott McCall ☆彡

I quickly run through the halls of Beacon Memorial to make it to Blue's room with Stiles and Kira behind me. I finally find the room where he is at as my mom comes out looking worried than ever. I hear her heart beat rise and she's been having a good scare from this which isn't good.

"What happened to him?" Stiles says worried about his cousin. Mom starts to hesitate and she shakes her head not really sure what to say. Stiles's heart beat rises and he runs into the room and I do so while grabbing Kira's hand.

When I walk into the room I smell a scent, a different scent. I look around the dark room with a dim lamp turned on next to Blue's bed. I look around more and spot a dark figure standing in the dark.

"He's been bitten." Theo says with his deep voice, I watch him get up from the chair and he walks to Blue's body. He lifts up the bandage from Blue's torso and it's a giant bite.

I start to get nervous since I can't tell him the truth about the pack. He's been friends with us since freshmen year and the day I got bit. This whole entire time we've been constantly lying to him, over and over and over. I was going to tell him the truth someday but I guess now it's the time.

"He's going to get mad." Stiles says reading my mind like always. I clench down my jaw as I stare at Blue's body laying there.

"We're going to tell him right?" Kira says forcing me and I get nervous since Blue wouldn't understand and probably would get mad and never forgive me.

"I won't.." Blue speaks with a sleepy voice. "...let them die." I look over at Blue confused since he's speaking about death. "Karera wa subete shinu tsumoridesu." He says and he's speaking Japanese, knowing Blue he's never taken a Japanese class, EVER. "Karera wa... subete shinu... tsumoridesu." He continues to repeat the same sentence in fluent Japanese and I can't figure out what he's saying.

"What's he saying?" Stiles says worried and Theo quickly takes out his Galaxy S6 and puts his microphone over Blue's mouth as he repeats the same sentence. "WHAT IS HE SAYING!" Stiles yells at Theo angered that his cousin is now one of us.

"They're all going to die." Theo says and I breathe heavy. Suddenly a knock goes off on the door and then the door opens as we all watch Lydia walk in.

"Is he okay?" Lydia asks softly worrying about her best friend. I nod slowly and then Blue stops speaking in his sleep.

"He's unconscious." I tell her and she walks closer to Blue and stands right next to him.

"We have to tell him." Lydia says sighing heavily knowing that this day was going to come, sooner or later.

"I can't, he'd be mad."

"We can't keep lying to him like this Scott." She says wanting to help him then Blue starts to open his eyes and we shut up. Lydia quickly gets down on her knees to take responsibility for Blue and care for him.

Theo's heart beat rises a little for an unknown reason and he gets close to Blue. "Hey guys." Blue says in a soft husky tone. He looks over at Theo and Theo grabs a hold of Blue's hands. "Theo saved my life." Blue says smiling a little as his eyes are all puffed up and his cheekbones purple.

"I'm glad you're okay." Lydia says playing with his hair and pushing his white hair back. Lydia makes a small smile and I know this is going to be hard on all of us, harder than it is lying to him constantly about our whereabouts.

"Hey I have to go okay?" Theo says as he lets go of Blue's hands, Blue nods softly and watches Theo as he leaves the room. "I'll see you all tomorrow."