same mistakes

SMUT SMUT AND LONG IMAGINE! BYE SHAWN WAS SO GOOD LAST NIGHT I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

---

The next morning I felt the warm sun coming in from the windows. I sat up rubbing my eyes looking around the room. Shawn laid down next to me with his arms wrapped around my legs. I smiled and patted his shoulder trying to wake him up. He did nothing but swat at my hand. I sighed and kissed his cheek snuggling up next to him sliding my hands around his firm waist.

"Oh Shawn" I chimed in his ear.

"No five more minutes" he replied with a sexy morning voice.

"Shawn you need to get up you have a doctors appointment" I reminded him.

He groaned and sat up covering his body with the sheets.

"My throat hurts" he whined rubbing it.

"I know that's why you have a doctors appointment silly" I replied kissing the top of his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"I hope you're taking a break from singing sessions Mendes" I sighed laying my forehead on his back.

He nodded and turned towards me to kiss my cheek. I smirked and crawled in front of him. I bent down on my knees and started to lick the tip of his dick making him grunt.

"W-What're you doing?" He asked grabbing my shoulders.

"I wanna make you feel better" I said with a lovingly voice.

He groaned as I wrapped my lips around his member sucking it up and down. He grabbed my hair in a ponytail making me go faster. It was so big I didn't think I could fit that much in my mouth. He moaned one last time and came inside my mouth as I licked it clean.

"Fuck y/n" he moaned laying back.

I giggled and walked into the bathroom turning on the warm water so that he could take a bath.

"Come get in before it gets cold" I chimed.

He came walking in and slid into the bath sighing in relief.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much, thank you baby" he said as I bent down in front of him giving him a peck on the lips.

I stood up but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Get in" he growled with his signature smirk and hooded eyes.

I rolled my own eyes and climbed in letting the bubbles surround my chest as I pulled my knees in. I sighed and leaned my head back feeling the warmth of the water cover my whole body. I felt Shawn grabbed my body and pull me closer to his. His large member was erect as he rubbed my shoulders kissing up and down my neck.

"Shawn, I think you're parents are home" I muttered trying not to moan.

"That just means we have to be quite now huh?" He mumbled as I slowly started to sit on his dick.

He moaned and bit on my shoulder trying to keep them in. I covered my mouth as I moaned loudly into my hands bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed my shoulders rubbing them intensely. We both moaned one last time before I slid off of him and turned around resting my sweaty forehead on his bare chest.

"No more. You hurt me" I muttered.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry" he replied as we both got out and dried ourselves off and got dressed.