grammys

I held onto Shawn's arm as all the lights flashed and cameras were pointed straight at us. I smiled up at Shawn as he smiled down at me kissing my lips. We took a couple more pictures and then headed inside for the show. I wore a long red dress and Shawn wore a nice black tux with a red tie. We sat down in our assigned seats next to Niall and Camila.

"I can't believe you're nominated two times Babe" I said excitedly holding his hand.

"I know, I honestly can't believe it. I'm so thankful" he said kissing my forehead as the lights went down which meant the beginning of the show.

Everyone began to clap as the host walked out wearing a nice and clean outfit. The awards went by smoothly and it was finally Shawn's turn to see if he won or not. He was nominated for best male artist of the year and album of the year. My knee couldn't stop bouncing up and down. We were both extremely nervous.

"The nominees for best male artist are..." the host went through the options and Shawn's named popped up as I clapped and cheered loudly for him.

The camera zoomed onto him as he smiled and waved.

"And winner is.." the host smiled at the camera as they pulled out the card out of the envelope. "Shawn Mendes!"

I gasped and felt my heart racing as I clapped and cheered loudly for him as we both stood up. He chuckled and kissed my lips lightly as he was guided towards the front stage. Loud cheers and hollers filled the huge room as I looked around at everyone standing for him. The host gave him the Grammy and he chuckled walking over to the mic.

"Oh my god, what an honor. I don't even know where to start. Of course I have to thank everyone for helping me get here, Andrew, my family, friends, and of course my beautiful girlfriend  Y/N. I couldn't have done this without you my love, thank you so much!" He smiled and nodded to me.

Tears filled my eyes as everyone clapped as he walked off the stage with the two women handing the awards out. I got up and excused myself walking over to the backstage. I looked everywhere for Shawn. Everyone gasped and clapped as I looked at them confused. I turned around and saw Shawn bending down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"You're my biggest and most important supporter ever in my life, I want you to be there for me every step of the way because I love and cherish you more than anything in the world. Y/N L/N will you do me the honors of marrying me?" He asked as tears fled my eyes.

I looked around and saw a camera staring at me which meant everyone in the audience was on the other side. I giggled and nodded as everyone hollered and cheered for us.

I jumped into his arms as he pressed his lips on mine hugging me back.

"Guess I was honored with two awards tonight" he smirked down at me holding my waist.

I smirked and kissed him back, i think I'm the real winner tonight.