flickers

I'm gonna do so many Halloween imagines because it's my fave holiday just saying. Alright enjoy this weird af one!

----

He caressed my cheek looking deep into my eyes as he kissed down my jaw all the way down to core. I moaned for more as I tangled my fingers in his dark locks.

The lights flickered as she continued and my moans got louder, the lights got brighter then would completely slow down when no noise came out. It was like I was in sync with them. He finished coming back up to my face so he could kiss me one more time before grabbing the ribbon and tying it around my hands and to the old bed post above my head.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered as his fingers guided down the sides of my body.

I let out a whimper as he dragged his devilish tongue across my skin once more.

"My favorite thing to do is to torture you my princess" he chuckled.

"Sh-Shawn" i whined.

He sat between my legs tilting his head backwards and the lights began to flicker on and off scaring me a bit. I couldn't hide myself, i was so exposed.

He lowered his head and I saw blood trickling from his eye sockets. The color red filling his cheeks and down his mouth. He licked his lips making me shiver. I shook my head and screamed in terror.

"Shawn! You're eyes!" I shouted feeling tears fled my eyes.

"Don't scream my darling they'll hear us from downstairs" he said tracing his fingers around my exposed breasts.

"Who? Who will hear us!?" I cried to them.

He looked around popping his neck then his muscles as his dark hooded eyes looked down at me.

"I'll be punished if I speak of their names..." he growled making my whole body tremble in fear.

I wanted to scream I wanted to cry out for help but he had this enchanting look on his fade and all I really wanted was- him.